Books (Thoughts)

23:55 01-10-18

"The more you read it you doesn't only go to more places, (as for Dr. Seuss' quote) but you also got to be more person." Yes oo pag nagbabasa ka ng libro, especially novels. You'll also feel like you are where the story in the book is happening. Nai-introduce ka sa culture ng isang lugar at kung ano ano pa. Pero its eithere you are reading the perspective of the character, narrator, or the author itself. Ang cool lang how a book affects a reader. It depends on what kind of reader you are. Kind of book, genre, author, interpretation and such. Well i'm actually reading the book EAT, PRAY, LOVE by Elizabeth Gilbert. Tagal ko nang sinimulan at di ko parin natatapos pero malapit naman na. It's just it has a lot of insights, perspective and beliefs. Di ko alam kung tama yang mga terms na yan. Andami mong wisdom na makukuha to the point na gusto mo itong i-share yet mag d-doubt ka kasi baka ma misinterpret nila yung phrase. Kasi di naman nila actually nabasa yung libro. Haha... Yun ang strugle ko since i've started this book. Highly recomended for those openminded people and has a deep understading. Haha. Most especially reader. Nakakatamad kaya magbasa ng novel haha. 

The More Insights You'll Get

SignOff:00:07