Is it possible? (Situation)

05-19-18 09:06pm

Religion or the Church is not what saves you, but your Personal Relationship with the Most High. The truth is i don't want to be involved anymore. Im in a situation where I want to follow God, "God alone" and "not the church or not the God through church."
Is it possible? To believe by yourself? To have a church by yourself? Do not think about it literally. I want to believe in a way that i will seek the Lord by myself and rely on what will God reveals through the Holy Spirit. I am thinking about how will i replace the 'church' in my Faith and this is what i thought:
-Tithes: Through helping those whom in need and asks.
-Ministry: Through helping other people.
-Preaching: Through reading and hearing published teachings.
I don't know, the truth is i don't want other people interfering in my faith all i want is to be by myself. Will i be bypassing the Lords commandments in Fellowshipping? I could build a fellowship by sharing to others right? Am i just tired of having the people of the church in my Faith life and i just want to move on my own? Its been years since i've been involved in the church and since then i've done nothing. Is this the right time for me to keep my self away from the comfort and put myself on a real world. There is a part in me where i get tired of the church because, i have lost the sincerity of it as a whole. Yes their own individual faith matters and is something. But as a whole church i think i am seeing 'just to let it pass' aura. I somehow feel guilt and pride thinking about these thought of Leaving church. "Leaving church doesn't mean leaving a life in Christ." I feel pride in a way that i want church people to realize that there is something wrong in them why other believers leave in the church. Its not aways those who leave has problem but those who manage. Though if i leave nothing will change about their perception or doings. I will be just like other believers who left.
I've been thinking since then that whats the problem? Is it me or the Church that i have to have this kind of not so peaceful Faith. Why do i have to suffer in this kind of reason.I have thought, This is always about people, if i will keep away myself from people will everything will be right? If it will be just me and God will it be peaceful? Somehow it is selfish but it is me. The Lord works differently in us as we are equally unique that he made. I don't want to be bothered anymore. Yet things aren't going to be my way but the Lords. So what ever i do the Lords plan will prevail in my life. I believe this strongly that in contrary i stubbornly just do what i want.

The truth is you can't be chill in life. :<

SignOff:9:39