Knowing Me

05-30-18 10:57pm

I am not depressed, because i don't think i have a right to. There are people who has a lot more worst situation than me. I don't consider my self as depressed, i just knew and acknowledge it's there. I don't want to tell it to anyone for i don't want to be compared to those 'self-diagnosed depressed people at social media'. I do tell them sometimes but in a way that they'll not take it seriously for i don't want to be pitied. Well as if they would understand why am i feeling it. I don't think it's that serious, there are people who needs psychologist or needs medication. Sometimes i think the difference is just, it's because they have the access and a money for it. Me i am just a teenager and in my family, they don't know such thing nor believe in it. So i am not depressed, i am just sad. And that sadness makes me think i want to die. Then this thinking leads me to harm my self. I don't know. All i know is im okay, always. I am a teenager and this is a season of depression in a person, because this is when they seek for who they really are or what they really want, this is when they are in the process of maturity. That is based on what i've heard and learned. The hard thing about knowing too much about your situation is that 'you try so hard not to tolerate it because you already know what it is yet it is there.' I don't play, i don't socialize, i don't party or what should a kid, a child, a teen should do. I think i was born old. I am always facinated with age, maturity, knowledge, i like the feeling and the thought of being supperior with other people with my same age or with those ahead of me. It is just for my self, i don't debate , i don't argue. I just like watching people making the fool of themselves. I don't talk, i just observe, this way i could learn from all around me. But i am not all-knowing. I am smart in my own way. I still don't know many things. I still look at myself as i don't know anything.  And i don't know either why there's a part here thats about me. I don't think anybody would care. As if you may learn from this.

Guys, Please as you read don't forget to vote or leave some thoughts, suggestions or anything in the comment that will boost me to write as a newbie. Thanks so much and Love lots. :)

SignOff:11:48pm