십오

minghao laid on his bed, balling his eyes out and feeling even more drained than before after the argument with jun. he felt like a monster.

how could he have yelled at his own boyfriend? he kept on replaying the argument over and over in his mind. it was making him feel more bad about himself. what have i become?

even he knew himself, this wasn't the minghao he used to be. this wasn't the minghao jun loved. this definitely wasn't the minghao jun entitled his full trust to. who was that guy who had lashed out at the person he supposedly loved just minutes ago?

he felt too guilty, he didn't feel like facing the older anytime soon.

jun, on the other hand, never felt this hurt. he never thought that this day would come where their love was no longer relevant.

he was walking on the pavement, getting further and further away from minghao's house to who knows where. he was trying his best to keep his eyes from flooding but even he knew he couldn't hold the tears for long.

he knew the more he thought of the argument they had, the more the tears threatened to fall. yet, he couldn't get it out of his mind and it just engraved itself there. it was eating him up and it was like there was no way out.

how could any of his actions earlier led to the argument? he was only checking on minghao like how a good boyfriend would. surely, it shouldn't have hurt.

minghao should have known his intention but he didn't, and it was making jun enraged. not at minghao, but rather at himself.

he thought, maybe if he had given minghao more time, he wouldn't have responded to him in that way. maybe it wasn't the right time to have visited him. maybe the whole world was against him that day.

he own boyfriend told him to leave.

jun stopped in the middle of his tracks and looked up into the sky as his eyes started glistening. his heart was beating rapidly and he felt like he was suffocating.

he pushed his hair back, trying to rhythm his breathing to calm himself down. but his eyes were weakening and the cries were escaping. come on, wen junhui. you're stronger than this.

there was no way jun was going to fall apart right at that moment. he needed to keep himself from breaking, but his heart said otherwise.

he eventually gave up and gave in to the tears. they streamed down his cheeks almost uncontrollably. he was tired of staying strong. he was tired of keeping his emotions bottled up.

while the tears overwhelmed him, he let his legs take him anywhere. he was walking down the pathway but exactly where was he going to end up, he didn't know.

"jun!", someone called for him from the other side of the road. he knew that voice anywhere. he looked up, still trying to make out the person who had just called his name. the never ending tears were blocking his vision, so he hastily tried to wipe them away.

when it seemed like his vision was restored, he felt his heart being lifted when he saw the owner of the said voice. kwon soonyoung. what he needed right was now was all the support he could get.

jun quickly made his way towards him. he was so engrossed in walking towards his pillar of support that he didn't notice the horns blaring at him. only when his friend started screaming his name, reality finally dawned upon him.

the last thing he remembered was the blinding headlights of a car fast approaching.

and from that moment he knew, the whole universe had never been on his side.

a/n : aHHHH