Fear

5 years later

Elsa's POV

Ever since my parents left for my cousins wedding I have been having a horrible feeling. The nightmares are getting worse.

A man visits my nightmares, and he tells me that I am a monster to all the people around me. His name is Pitch. Yes, I know he is an enemy not a friend.

He asks me to join him, that he can help me keep my loved ones safe. I want my family to be safe but I don't need pitch, I just need to learn to control it.

It has been a long time since I've seen Jack. He stops by when he can, but he is busy all the time. Honestly, I miss having someone around that I could talk to.

I noticed it was getting late, so I got ready for bed and went to sleep. Once again pitch visited me in my dreams.

Dream

"Elsa, are you ready to join me yet?" Pitch said

"Of course not, when will you take a hint and figure out that I will never ever join you?" I said unkindly

He then appear in front of me. "Fine, your not ready yet, but some time all alone will let you think properly."

I was confused I was already alone, or at least alone until my parents come back. "What do you mean?"

Pitch then disappeared and I was looking out on the calm ocean. I heard thunder and saw lightning. It became dark, windy, and cold. The waves were high and in the distance I saw a boat, a boat from Arendelle. That was the boat my parents were on! Oh no I tried to get them to stay home, but they went! The sea then rose up and swallowed the boat.

I bolted upright in bed.

It was all just a dream, my parents are fine probably just in corona celebrating. I decided to go back to sleep.

Jack's POV

I was out spreading fun after helping the guardians with pitch for so long. Pitch suddenly stopped and hid himself.

It confused me but I will not let my guard down. I decided to check on Jamie, he was a young boy who could see me.

I was so happy that he and his friends believed in me. I decided we could talk, and I need to see if he has seen pitch lately.

I flew to Jamie's house and tapped on his window. Jamie was on his bed playing with a toy robot when he heard me. He jumped off the bed and opened the window.

"Jack! oh my goodness what are you doing here? I mean it's not winter, so are you here to make it snow in my room again? Or do you need my help fighting pitch or-"

"Jamie!" I stopped him from going on and on. "I came yo talk to you, I was wondering if you have been having nightmares? Or have you seen any sign of pitch? Or have any of your friends?"

"No, no, and I don't think so." Jamie answered

"Ok thanks kiddo." I said

"So I guess you have to go now?" He asked sadly

I nodded "ya I got to go make it snow in some places but I had fun talking to you Jamie."

"Bye Jack!" Jaimie yelled out his window

I waved and flew to do my rounds, around the world.

A week later

Elsa's POV

I was in my room eating breakfast, when there was a knock at the door. The maid walked in with a tray. This tray had a letter on it, the letter was from corona.

I quickly grabbed it and ripped it open. I read:

Dear Arendelle,

We are very sorry to announce that the King and Queen never arrived at the wedding. We have no other choice but to assume the worst. There was a horrible storm recently. We are very sorry for your loss

Sincerely,

Corona

No. No this- this can't be happening! That was a dream! No no no no! I began to sob.

The maid exited and said she was going to tell princess Anna. I didn't want anyone to come in anymore, so I sat in front of the door.

This is all my fault! I should have made them stay somehow! I should have tried harder! Now I'm alone all alone in this world.

They announced the funeral would be tomorrow. I will not be attending, because I can't control my powers. I can't control them without my parents.

I went to my bed and laid down and cried myself to sleep.

In the morning I woke up and got dressed. I was still very sad, I felt alone. I cannot go out and hurt Anna, she is all I have left. My day consisted of crying my eyes out, And sobbing. Then there was a knock on the door, which I was leaning against as I pulled my knees up to my chest.

Anna began to tell me how much she understood what I was going through, how every one is wondering where I am, and she asked if I wanted to build a snowman. I didn't reply.

I heard her footsteps as she walked away. Then I heard a tap on my window but I was grieving, surely the animal would go away on its own.

The tapping persisted, but I ignored it. My window opened so I looked up Jack was standing there.

"Elsa? What's wrong?" Jack said

He came and sat next to me by the door. I was now about the age he looked to be. His deep blue eyes were looking into my icy blue ones.

It had been do long since I hugged someone, and Jack was right there so I hugged him. He seemed surprised at first but he quickly hugged me back.

"M-My parents, t-they got caught I-in a storm and they-they didn't make it." I sobbed as I told him.

We just hugged for a while then we talked and I was so grateful that I wasn't alone.

Then I asked Jack the one thing I've wanted to ask him from the moment I met him.

"Jack, will you help me control my powers?" I asked hopefully

Jack looked at me and smirked " I thought you'd never ask."

A/N: hey I hope you liked this book! It was really fun to write! The end!

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

JELSA

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

Hello 👋❄️

I wanted to thank you again for reading this book, I know I am not good at writing. I have been told how bad of a writer I am, but I get wonderful comments! So thank you so much!

Don't worry the next chapter will be up next Sunday!!

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️