Darkness pt. 1

Elsa's POV

"What do you mean pitch?" I asked very confused. Obviously i already believed in him, otherwise i wouldn't be able to see him

"My Queen, I simply mean I nee your trust." he said in a voice that alarmed me.

" what are my next orders Black?" Hans asked. Pitch looked at him for a moment.

"Go near the entrance, make sure we will have no disturbances." Pitch said gesturing for Hans to go quickly. Hans went like the cowardly puppy that he is, but before he did, he looked at me and closed one eye quickly. I never understood that gesture, but somehow it angered me when hans did it, Jack is the only one i allow to close one eye at me.

I could feel my face heating up with anger, and with my complexion, I'm sure it showed. pitch smirked at me. My anger was replaced with fear. He stepped closer to me, and as a reflex i took to steps back. He kept walking closer and i continued to back away. Then I hit a wall, I knew pitch was playing nice but my fear continued to rise.

"now I just need you to take my hand and g-" he started but i didn't want to hear it.

"No!" i yelled as i pushed him away and made a run for it.

Pitch's POV

She pushed me and I wasn't ready for it so i fell to the ground. Damn that girl has strength. I got back on track. I need her to give in to the darkness. I was going to do it with minimum pain, but now she's upset me.

"bad idea, My Queen" I said not caring if she heard me.

I stood and followed her quickly, when she came to a dead end, she spun around and glared at me.

"I won't help you!" she screamed at me, i could hear the fear in her voice

"Oh yes you will Elsa," her face contorted at the sound of me saying her name. "whether you like it or not." I shot her heart with dark sand and she gasped in pain and fell to the floor.

"just know that I tried to avoid this" i said without hope of her hearing me. I picked her up and carried her back to the room she was previously chained in. and then i waited.

Jack's POV

I was voted to go down first, then merida, then hiccup, then punzie. So I jumped in and landed on my feet. Then i heard three thumps behind me. I didn't feel the need to look back, so i just walked forward. I was slightly afraid, but not for myself, for elsa.

I heard a muffled scream, i quickly turned around to see Sideburns holding punzie and covering her mouth. 

"sideburns! let her go! I yelled and took a step forward

"sideburns? your still calling me that huh? well ill show you burns!" he took his hand off rapunzel's mouth and a flame started in his hand. "Stay back or you'll see them on little miss sunshine here."

I realized how cheesy he is, and would have laughed, but I can't let anything happen to punzie so I stopped myself. "let her go hans" I said as a threat, merida aimed her bow and arrow at him, and hiccup put up his fists, toothless couldn't fit so we left him hiding up in a tree.

Hans put his attention on Merida "I wouldn't shoot that if I were you" he warned

"and why shouldn't I?" she retorted

"Sunshine here wouldn't be as beautiful with an arrow stuck in her." he smirked evilly 

"good thing im anot aiming at her then." she smirked as well

"its too close, you wouldn't try it" he said arrogantly

"wanna bet?" she said. before he could answer she shot the arrow and it stuck right into his shoulder, he released punzie. she fell to the floor fighting back tears. Hiccup went over to her and comforted her. Merida wasn't satisfied with Hans constant whining in pain. so she shot his other shoulder too.

"Ok mer, I think thats enough-" I started, but she put her hand up as a gesture for me to shut up

"one more, and it will almost be enough" she said, i was about to stop her because I thought she was gonna kill him, but she stepped back and shot him right im the left knee. Hans yelled in pain before he fainted. pansy.

"ok lets go get elsa. Be on guard because pitch won't go down so easy." i warned and walked deeper into the dark cave like place.

Authors Note

hey guys! sorry I haven't updated in like a month. I've been busy with school work and stuff :/  I hope people are actually still reading this book, it's actually almost over! we may have about three or four more chapters. Then I am planning on writing another book. My next book will most likely be a jelsa fic, and it will take place in highschool! I hope you guys will check it out! any ways I have a couple questions to ask

Merriccup or Hicastrid ?

Jelsa or Helsa?

eugenzel or Jackunzel?

Kristanna or hanna? 

whats your otp?

Who's your favorite disney or dreamworks character?

Thanks for reading!