Let it Go

Jack's POV

I ran outside to help Elsa, but when I came out she froze the fountain. I didn't come any closer because she looked so scared and I didn't want to add any more fear.

The duke came out calling elsa a monster! Elsa is NOT a monster, she is kind and sweet. If the duke believed in me I would have punched his lights out!

Elsa tried to warn the duke to stay away but ice shot towards him, he slipped. God knows he deserved worse. The whole time he's been here he talked of finding out the big secret of Arendelle.

Elsa ran and Anna began to follow where Elsa went. When we found elsa she was standing on the shore of the fjord. Anna called out to her but that only scared elsa more. Elsa stepped on the water and it froze under her foot.

She started to sprint across the water. Anna fell when she tried to follow her sister. Hans helped her and they went back to the castle. I decided to follow Elsa.

******************************************************

Elsa's POV

I ran until I was sure Anna and Jack weren't following me. I feel so lonely, but that's how I should feel.

I decided to sing just to get these feelings out.

"The snow glows white on the mountain tonight, not a footprint to be seen.

A kingdom of isolation, and it looks like I'm the Queen.

The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside.

Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I tried!

Don't let them in, don't let them see

Be the good girl you always have to be

Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know

Well, now they know!

I took off my glove and threw it in the air.

Let it go, let it go

Can't hold it back anymore

I built a snowman with my powers, it looked just like the one me and Anna made as kids. Except he had no nose.

Let it go, let it go

Turn away and slam the door!

I don't care

What they're going to say

Let the storm rage on,

The cold never bothered me anyway!

I untied my cape and let it fly in the wind.

It's funny how some distance

Makes everything seem small

And the fears that once controlled me

Can't get to me at all!

It's time to see what I can do

To test the limits and break through

No right, no wrong, no rules for me I'm free!

Let it go, let it go

I am one with the wind and sky

Let it go, let it go

You'll never see me cry!

Here I stand

And here I'll stay

I stomped my foot on the ground and made a huge snowflake.