Winter in the summertime

Hey it's my birthday so I had to update! And it's Sunday ssoooo ya! Enjoy!

Elsa's POV

The door opened for Anna and I heard her mutter " that's a first" Jack laughed at this and I giggled quietly. Anna was telling a blonde haired man to wait outside.

I was glad Anna didn't come alone, but not so glad that she brought another man.

Jack tapped my shoulder. I turned to face him and he said "I'm gonna let you two talk, I'll be back soon."

I nodded and waved as he flew out one of the windows. I turned back to face Anna.

She walked in and looked around. I heard her whisper "whoa" she turned towards the stairs and called me. "Elsa? It's me, Anna." She started to slip, but she caught herself and sighed.

Then I decided to show myself to her. Anna."

Whoa, elsa you look....different! It's a good different!" She assured me "and this place, it's amazing!"

"Thank you, I never knew what I was capable of." I said gesturing around the castle.

"I'm so sorry about what happened, if I would've known-"

"No, no, no, it's okay, y-you don't have to apologize." I said not wanting to think about it. "But, you should probably go. Please."

"But I just got here." She argued

You belong down in Arendelle." I said trying to convince her to go.

"So do you." She said

"No, Anna I belong here, alone, where I can be who I am without hurting anyone." I said

"Actually about that..." I heard faint counting in the distance, Anna turned her head towards the voice.

"Sixty!" The voice said

"Wait, what is that?" I said as a snowman came running in.

"Hi! I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs!" The snowman yelled happily.

"Olaf?" I said shocked

"You built me, remember that?" He asked

"And your alive?" I asked because I am curious

"Y- um I think so?" He said as he look at his 'hands'.

I looked down at my hands, wondering how I made Olaf come to life.

"He's just like the one we built as kids!" Anna said as she kneeled down to loafs height.

"Ya." I said smiling as I remember the fun.

"Elsa, we were so close! We could be like that again." She said

This brought back the memory of when I hit Anna's head with my powers.

"No, we can't. I said sternly as I hugged myself. " Goodbye Anna." I turned to go up to the empty room that me and Jack were in.

"Elsa, wait." She said. Why is she so stubborn!

"No, I'm just trying to protect you!" I said as I walked away.

"You don't have to protect me! I'm not afraid!" She said trying to convince me. "Please don't shut me out again. Please don't slam the door! You don't have to keep your distance anymore!" She said/sung. " Cause for the first time in forever, I finally understand. For the first time in forever, we can fix this hand in hand! We can head down this mountain together, you don't have to live in fear. cause for the first time in forever, I will be right here."