Nightmares

Elsa's POV

It was a beautiful day in Arendelle, Anna was outside on an outing with kristoff. I was walking back to my room to read a book. When I entered my room Jack was sitting at the desk.

"Jack, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I came to tell you something elsa." He said, but not in his usually friendly and kind voice.

"Ok, go on then." I said worried what he had to say.

"I just wanted to tell you that if you love your sister, you'll go back to crying alone in your room, feeling sorry for yourself. Your a monster elsa, all you do is hurt the people you care about! Why do you think I left?! I was saving myself!" He said.

This hurt me, this could not be Jack he would never say those things!

"Your not Jack!" I yelled

"Well I guess I misjudged you, your not as stupid as you look." A voice I knew all to well said as it became very dark, it became, pitch black.

I sat upright in bed, I was sweating. It was just a nightmare, thank God! I have been having bad dreams for the past week.

I have been having fun during the day with my sister though! we have been keeping the gates open and throwing what Anna calls 'parties'. I prefer to call them balls, but Anna says that's to boring.

Tonight we are having a ball to appreciate all the people of Arendelle. I am excited to have a ball, but kai said that I needed a suitor. I don't want to marry anyone! I think I'm doing great on my own. Luckily no suitors live in Arendelle so I need not worry tonight.

This morning Kai is teaching me classic dances. So I got dressed and made my way to the ballroom. Some musicians were in there talking to Kai.

"Queen Elsa." They all bowed and mumbled "your majesty"

"Good morning" I greeted "shall we begin?" I asked and we started.

************************************

The dancing was fun! I can't wait to let the kingdom see me dance, but I'm afraid that I'm not very good yet.

It is about 6:00 the guests will be let in any minute now. Once everyone arrived, Kai announced me and Anna.

This time Anna came right next to me without hesitation. I'm so glad we could be this close after all those years I shut her out.

A man asked if I would like to dance, and of course I accepted. I was nervous at first but it was really fun. After the song Anna said she would continue dancing with kristoff.

I began walking back to the place I stood before, but a hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me to a dark corner.

I saw the yellow eyes I hated so much glowing as they stared into mine.

"Hello your majesty." He said

"Pitch." I said it as if it was a curse "how did you get in here?"

"Well my queen, the only good thing about not being believed in. No one can see me. So they can't really stop me now can they?"

"What do you want?" He chuckled at me

"What everyone one wants, including your friend Frost, to be believed in. To get what I want I must destroy the guardians. With your help of course." He explained

"Well to bad you won't get my help anytime soon." I said as I tried to walk away. He blocked me

"I would rethink that statement, for your sisters sake." He threatened "I will give you 1 week, no more, to decide. Say yes and the world will be ours, you could destroy anyone that calls you a monster, protect your dear sister, and have whatever you want. Say no, and you know the consequences."