Finding Elsa part 1

Jack's POV

I need to find Elsa, but pitch could have hid her anywhere! I was flying around trying to find where pitch took Elsa, I spotted a secluded tower in the middle of nowhere. I knew I was in Corona but thats the only clue I had at the moment. A secluded tower would be a perfect hiding place! Elsa could be in there!

I bolted through the only window, and inside was a quaint home. "Elsa!? Elsa are you here?! It's me Jack!" I called out.

I heard a creak behind me and ducked, dodging what looks like a frying pan. I turned around to see a girl with green eyes and VERY LONG golden hair. She was wearing a puple dress that looked a little small for her.

"How did you find me? Why are you here? for my hair? Mother was right! Everyone wants my hair!" she rambled on.

"woah! hang on, I just realized you have really long hair. I am here looking for," i hesitated, how do I even describe Elsa. " a good friend." i finished

" and you are?" she asked still holding that frying pan steady.

" wait!? you can see me! no no its not possible! only Elsa can see me!" i freaked out, but i should be over joyed "nevermind that right now, My name is Jack, Jack Frost."

she ran up and hugged me, i stood frozen, her hug was unfamiliarly warm. Well I mean I've only ever hugged Elsa so Im sure rapunzel is the same temperature as most people.

"I knew it Pascal! I told you he was real! It just takes faith!" she yelled at a chameleon.

"OK so that explains how you can see me, now have you seen elsa?" i asked getting right to the point.

"Elsa?! What happened to Elsa?!" she asked very concerned

"Wait you know Elsa? From Arendelle?" I asked

"Well of course! She is my cousin! Is she ok!? What about Anna!?!?" she began pacing.

"Wow she is your cousin." I processed " Anna is fine, but Pitch Black took Elsa"

"Well then we have an adventure to go on!" she said

she positioned her hair and slid down the tower with it. i flew out after her. We walked till we reached a village. There was some little girls there, they kinda reminded me of Anna when she was little. When they saw elsa's cousin, they ran over and began to braid her hair.

"So, I never did ask your name. What is your name?" i asked

"My name is Rapunzel, but you can call me punzie" she smiled and checked out her hair.

" ok Punzie let's go." i said pointing towards a pathway through a forest.

After hours of walking

" Alright lets rest for the night" she said

I found some logs for us to sit on while she built a fire. After she explained about her evil "mother" who kept her there and then she was saved by her husband Eugene and she was in the tower again because she was in a fight with Eugene.

"I just needed a break from him, he just needs time to think it through as well. So a good adventure should clear my mind!" she explained

"well we should get some sleep." i suggested

"Alright! Goodnight! Don't let the bed bugs bite!"

"goodnight don't get frostbite!" I said

*****************************************************************************

I woke up to the sound of hooves beating against the ground. I heard arrows being shot, and i heard a distant yelling i couldn't understand.

"punzie! Punzie wake up!"