x

A month has passed by and now she started to feel better, 'should've stayed here from the beginning ' she thought as she keep on admiring how quiet it is there.

After what happen that time in their 'date night', she called a cab to take her back to her apartment and when she got there, she immediately drive back to her hometown.

I actually have my own reason on why I never come back home and choose to stay in the city instead, I mean, I guess I just needed time to recover from that day when...

"you kidding me? Give me money bitch!"

Mom keeps on begging,"No! Please, I have to give pay Alexa's school-"

"I don't fu king care! Just gimme the goddamn money!" right after he shouted that, a loud bumping noise can be heard before the house suddenly filled with silence which a few moment later was followed by the sound of the door being slammed.

The little me walked downstair with a trembling feet while whisper-shouting, "Mom?" for a few times but never get an answer.

...It was the first time I saw a sadbhfjvn

Her finger run randomly on her keyboard as her breathing starting to get disoriented, 'it is happening again' with all of her strength left she ran to the kitchen. She could've reached her pill if she hadn't see the white chalk that forms a human-line on her wooden, the nightmare she had been trying to avoid, the place where she found her mother lying there; breathless.

______________________________

If you don't understand what is happening after she saw the chalk well, she passed out, that's why she never get to reach the kitchen counter nor the pills. and if you still don't know what problem she has (like why she passed out and all of that kind of stuff) then you'll have to wait but if you know, good job with observing. Anyway, don't forget to tap on that STAR button below to vote for this story! One star means so much for me!

with love,

LITANIA ZHOU

______________________________