xvi

Alexa was getting ready when she hear her doorbell ring, "Coming!" she just put on an oversized shirt before running to the door.

Opening the door she said, "You are so earl-" but stop because she is shocked by what's on the guy's hand and "W-wow," is the only thing that came out from her mouth.

"I don't know what flower do you like and so I decided to buy this one because it reminds me of the dress you wore on our 'date' the other day."

At that moment she almost teared up but she just shrug the feeling and step aside to let him walk inside, "Make yourself at home, I will put that on a vase."

Walking to the kitchen, she secretly smell the flower and smile, 'Oh Jaz, how can I not give a chance for a guy like him?'

After she told him to wait a little bit, she finally came out from the room, "Shall we?"

"Yes-" he looked at her and stop, just staring at her which made her feels even uncomfortable with what she is wearing.

'dammit Jaz, why did I agree to give you my card?' she come in conclusion that he was about to laugh because she looks weird in that dress but what came out from his mouth caught her off guard.

"You look- beautiful."

and that is the moment I realize that he isn't like Jack because 'he' never used the word 'beautiful' before, instead, he uses things like 'sexy' and 'pretty'. I know for some of you it sounded just the same but for me it is different. Sexy is just something you say to get laid while this 'beautiful' means you really mean what you say and it came from your heart.

f uck, I think my heart just hit my rib.

______________________________

Do you feel the same or are you fine with both? because I feels the same about it. Don't forget to tap on that STAR button below to vote for this story! One star means so much for me!

with love,

LITANIA ZHOU

______________________________