iv

"What?! and then what you did? please tell me you apologize to him!"

"..."

"ALEXA I'm talking to you!" she barked but still no answer so she gave her own conclusion, "you didn't huh?"

"I... Idon'tknowwhattodoiwassofreakedoutsoirunbacktomyapartment-"

"Jesus Alex, breathe!" she shouted from the other side of the phone and so Alexa did what she's told.

"Okay so what you are saying is that you left your 'everything' there at the cafe?"

She nod.

"You know I can't see if you nod right?"

"ehehe..." she chuckled.

"God, how can you be so calm when literally all of your stuff is there?"

"Because I have... you!"

"Alexa!!"

"I'll wait for you on our usual spot tomorrow at 10am, I love you Jasmine!" then she hang up.

She throw herself on the couch while looking up on her ceiling. 

All of the sudden, as the tears linger on her eyes, as if there is a lightning striking her; she quickly stood up to lock her apartment door before running back to the cafe, "No... no no no I can't afford to lose that, not after I lose 'him'."

'because that's the only memories I have about him that I still get to keep.'

______________________________

I hope you like it and as usual, don't forget to tap on that STAR button below to vote for this story! One star means so much for me!

with love,

LITANIA ZHOU

______________________________