the letter.

Here is an additional epilog for you guys because I love you so much and y'all deserve this since you guys has given me a lot of support, more than I deserve.

______________________________

'Hannah huh? she must be very beautiful judging by her name...' she thought to herself when she opened the invitation that Austin gave her the other day.

While she was flipping through the pages, a folded paper fell onto the floor. When she open it, she couldn't help it but to let a tear or two escape her eyes as she was reading.

dear Alexa Fox,

I don't know where to begin but I guess I will just start from the beginning because this is the only time you will hear me out. or read me out whatever (yes I wrote this the day after you told me that you needed some space). Meeting you was the greatest thing that ever happened in my life. I know it sounded cliché but I really mean it. I remember that it was a sunny day when I first saw you in that café, you were so carried away by whatever you were looking inside your laptop and then you let out a loud sobs, like you were crying, but then stop because everyone is looking at you weirdly. Your face turns red and that is the moment when I know that you are pure, that you aren't like anybody else, that I have to go to you and asked for your number but I didn't because you have walked away (I guess you are really embarrassed at that time).

To be honest (and well, you already knew), my house is far away from that café but thanks to my work place and my determination to get to know you better, I always force myself to go there on my limited lunch time even though I will have to deal with my stomach later because I will most probably starve myself since I didn't get the chance to eat (yes, those precious time was gone for a ride there, stalking you and a ride back to my office), but it was worth it. Seeing your face somehow made my stomach full of something more than just a food can explain (and you know how much I love food).

It has been going on for days now and so I decided to actually talk to you but when I do, who knew that you will run like that like you have just seen a ghost and that shocked me. Not to brag, almost every women that I meet will fall to my feet but you were different and that is one of so many things that I liked about you. You keep on acting weird that I begin to ask people about their opinion and they told me 'I would've reacted the same if someone is stalking me like that.' but I don't listen to them, I try one more time and you actually answered me, well after taking a picture of me and running like crazy leaving all of your things behind. At that moment, I found your other personality trait that I found cute; you are clumsy.

Anyway you know what? If I will write the whole story I think I will break my arm and it won't fit on just one piece of paper (the only one I have) so I will just go to the main point. I heard everything from Jasmine, she told me how you hated me because she said you told her that I went out with Brianna behind your back(?) Look, I am really sorry for not telling you that Brianna and I used to date but it's not like you ever introduces me to her so I wouldn't know but that is the only thing that I haven't told you, I did 'not' go on a date with her. holding her hand and sitting on our spot? even listening to that makes me wanna punch whoever it is that made me look like the damn guy. I asked Brianna and she told me yes she was out with a guy who has been her boyfriend since we broke up. You were probably imagining it but I can ask you to talk to my parents if it can convince you what I am not guilty and that I was with them over the weekend and that I couldn't answer your texts or phone call because none of them got through, you know that it was a remote area that barely even got a signal.

But most of all; I'm sorry, I really am sorry. and this one is for not being there with you when you needed me the most. sorry that I came late to save you. when I went back to the city, I was going to surprise you with a flower but your apartment door wasn't locked and that's the time I know that something was off. I started to call you a several time but you didn't answer so I decided the only way is to go to the police station and let them track your number. When we get to the location it was somewhere far away from where I found you or well, you found me. I guess that psychopath know that this was going to happen so he left it there. When the police rests, Jasmine and I still look for any clue we can get. Then we found a cigarette butts on the ground and that is when I know that we are close. I begin to run where my heart took me and there you were, running towards me

I don't really know how to write so please don't judge me and my handwriting which I know you won't because you are not that kind of person. Anyway, uhh, yea I don't know what else to say but well I just wanted you to know that I love you, no matter what, you will always have a special place in my heart because you were the reason why I wanted to learn how to love again and you were the missing piece I have been looking for all my life, the one who teaches me that kindness really is and how a beautiful angel like you really does exist in this world.

p.s, I wanna marry Hannah only because she reminds me of you.

p.p.s, she snore like you when she sleep and she also write a book.

p.p.p.s, she can never replace you though (:

with love,

Austin