prologue

..out of the blue she saw him walking towards their favorite café while holding another girl's hand and right at that moment she burst into the place and slapped him so hard he fell to the floor.

"That sounded too cliche," Jasmine said with her mouth full of chips, "besides, you didn't even slapped him, all I remember is you run back home crying like a baby."

Her jaw dropped to the floor before she lift a pillow and smack it on Jaz's head.

"Ouch! What's that even for?!"

She just rolled her eyes and went back facing her laptop. After tapping control+A+del, she begin to write.

My name is Alexa and this is my super-sad-and-complicated love story I'm not even kidding.

______________________________

hey you guys! welcome to my first ever book and well, I want to thank you guys for the support you has given me on my last story called 'HER' and now I'm here to give you some spice because you deserve it ;)

before you scroll to other chapter, here is a little bit of explanation on how to read this story:

1. if it's from the FIRST PERSON P.O.V and it's BOLD+ITALICS, then it is what Alexa is writing on her computer. (mostly telling stories of her past)

2. if it's only italicised with a '__' then it means it's in Alexa's head (her thoughts), but if in one paragraph all of them italicized then it's on the past.

3. if it's only usual writing then it means it is happening right at that very moment (telling stories of the present)

Anyway I hope you enjoy this story, don't forget to show your support by clicking the STAR button below to vote. One vote means everything.

with love,

LITANIA ZHOU

______________________________