xxx

Warning for all the reader: the following chapter has an 18+ scene and a lot of cursing so if you are underage or feel uncomfortable reading this, I suggest you not to read this part. Or well, just skip the part where I put the '*' mark because there are a lot of things you are going to miss if you don't read this chapter and for those important thing.

Oh and a reminder: those thing that I bold out are the thing that is happening in the past so I hope you won't be confused by it.

______________________________

(*) He begin to climb up her body as he plant kisses all over it, whispering things that she feels familiar to somehow.

(*) "hhh, hhh," he try to catch his breath, "don't worry little girl, it won't hurt you. I will bring pleasure to both of us so try to enjoy it."

'what was that?!' she knew it was the same guy who is on the top of her right now but she was still shocked with the flashes inside her head. Right after she say that, another story-line begin to plays inside her head.

"Uhm, dad, I think you are going too fast-"

(*) His hand began to travel to places lower than her bellybutton where she is sensitive to but at that time, he got no reflect from her.

"Shut up!" he barked from the front seat.

(*) With his finger he begin to rub the lip before inserting one finger inside of her and that is the moment that he feels like he is winning because a small moan escape her mouth.

"George! I is okay for you to talk to me like that but not to your daughter!" it was her stepmother who say that, right after her mom died, her dad re married and we all thought that he would change but I guess he won't.

(*) Feeling like it is ready, he insert his p enis without missing a second, thrusting it deep into her, imagining how it reaches her womb.

With his one hand on the wheel he slapped her with his free hand, "You too, shut the f uck up you s lut. This family is driving me insane!"

(*) A moan escape her mouth which excites him even more, moving forward and backward faster than before, then made her to change her position so that he could go for her other tight hole.

"But-"

(*) "No... not there-" she mumbled but he already plunge it in her, making her scream in pain but him in joy.

"I said," he violently place his hand on Kelly's throat and choke her so hard Alexa from the back seat can see her vein on the surface of her white skin, "shut, the, f uck, up! this is what you get for not listening to me!"

(*) "S- shit it so tight! Don't tell me no one has ever f ucked this little slutty hole of yours!"

Her mom was struggling to take off his hand but he is way stronger than her; as the blood raise to her face, it slowed down her movement, she is no longer fighting for air to breathe.

(*) He made the bed move uncontrollably until he finally release her juice insides her as he groan in pleasure.

Yet before she could place her feet on the other world, he let her go and with a panic, he slams the steering wheel to the right and right there, everything moves in a slow motion.

With all the strength she have left, her mom grab her from the back seat and with a swift motion, right now her mom is facing the back of the car, facing her, kissing her forehead before hugging her tightly while whispering 'I will always love you.'

Tears started to run across her cheek, making him who is breathing heavily on the top of her shocked, "Wh- Why are you crying? You never cried before,"

Seeing him unguarded, she roll on her back, kick him on his p enis before running outside the house, as far as she could get without any clothes on. When she checked her back and realize that he isn't following her, she began to slow down until a strong hand held her naked shoulder.

"No, please don't, no!" she scream as loud as she can while kicking the person in front of her.

"Alexa, Alexa, it's me, it's me calm down, please..." when that person put her on his board chest, he knew almost immediately who that person was, his calming scent and his warm body; it is Austin.

Then it hits her, what happen the other night, why she ended up being locked out in nowhere and raped with the same guy who took her childhood in his stride; her breathing becoming unstable.

Her hand begin to shook at the same time as her feet tingled, she can feel her heart thudded inside her chest while her vision starting to blurred out but right before she passed out, she heard a gunshot.

______________________________

Do you think everything happens because of Austin? Will everything change if she didn't see him the other night with Bree? Was anyone got shot? vote now and read the next chapter!!

with love,

LITANIA ZHOU

______________________________