xx

There is a battle inside Alexa's head whether or not she should text him. Once of them says 'you will look so needy' and one of them says 'hey, he told you to trust him right? so do it! beside, he was the one who ask you to text him right?'

and well, you know which voice do I listened to.

'I am home.'

Not long after that, her phone chimes, almost like he is waiting for her, 'Good, now go to your window and look outside on the street.'

Gasping, she ran to the window and right when she opens it, her phone rings.

"Hello?"

"Hi beautiful, are you down for a ride?"

"But- since when?"

"Right after I put the message on your table."

"Are you crazy? what if I ended up not going home? or what if I forgot to text you?"

"Then I will just have to wait, no big deal. So, are you going down now or are you going to make me wait? Cause I can wait forever."

"I- I'm coming!" she tap the red button and fell to the floor, her feet feels weak now.

'is he for real or is it only a dream?' to prove, she pinch herself on her lap and yep it hurts so yep, it is not a dream and my heart is freaking out right now; help.

______________________________

Tap the star button below to vote for this story~ It will mean the world to me and Alexa and also Austin. hehehe I love y'all too.

with love,

LITANIA ZHOU

______________________________