iii

...recovering is always the hardest part because you are trying to leave everything behind when the truth is that 'everything' is all you ever had...

It has been a week since her last conversation with the three and now she is back with hot chocolate on her hand after struggling the whole day whether or not to actually go back to the place where she saw 'him'.

well, even though it can't be right unless zombie really does exist.

She rest her head on her palm until she zoned out and right at that moment, she saw him. No not 'him' but the guy who she thought was 'him'. As a reflex, she pulled out her phone and take a picture of that guy.

'They can say I'm crazy but once they see this, look who's crazy now.' she thought.

Looking at the picture she just took, she mumbled to herself "How could someone look so much alike?"

"Look like who exactly?" that familiar voice make her phone fell to the floor and before she can even take it, he already got it on his hand.

...and I can't even explain the look in his face.

'oh shit.'

______________________________

oh snapppp have you guys ever be in that position? cause I had and the most embarrassing part is when I took his picture (he was in the table across me) I forgot to silence my phone so it make a noise and HE LOOKED AT ME lmao I'll never forget that embarrassing experience. Anyway, I hope you like it, don't forget to tap on that STAR button below to vote for this story! One star means so much for me!

with love,

LITANIA ZHOU

______________________________