Chapter 6

"Meretha have you ever heard of sleep. I'm actually shocked your up this late on a school night." I rolled my eyes. I stay up all the time.... only Fridays and saturdays.

"Whatever, but no Luke followed me on twitter and subscribed me on YouTube." I whisper shouted.

I could hear shuffling from the other end of the phone. Probably her bedsheets from getting up.

"Really? let me check." she said her voice more awake than it was before.

"OH MY GOSH!! HE DID YOU WERENT LYING AND HE TWEETED YOU!!" Mckenzi screamed starting to fangirl.

"Wait... Mckenzi he never tweeted me?" I said confused.

"Okay well he just did! I'll let you go so I can sleep and so you can see the post! night love ya!" the phone then went dead silence which lead me to quickly log into my twitter app.

3 notifications

100 new followers

@luke5sos so glad my fans helped me notice @LokMeretha not only is she beautiful but she is also talented and I think I would honestly be a previlige to meet her! DM me sometime @LokMeretha I followed you :-)

@Luke5sos search @LokMeretha on YouTube she is AMAZEBALLS! :-D

Oh.My.God. I through my phone on the bed and started squirming around throwing my limbs around and fan girling hard. And to think I was about to give up on this fandom and thought I would never ever meet Luke Hemmings here I am fangirling hard over him twitting me.

Well what are you doing just sitting there freaking out?! Tweet him back you idiot!

Oh right!

@LokMeretha thank you so much @Luke5sos ! I wouldn't mind either meeting up with you and sure I'll DM sometime. :)

Right away I hear a ding on my phone and I already see a mention from Luke.

@Luke5sos can you DM me now? Sorry if I seem a little.... What's the word thirsty? Haha Idk but I just really want to get to know you. :-D

@LokMeretha haha okay and don't worry you don't seem #thristy ;)

I went onto Luke's wall and went to his DM thing.

Me: Hi so you wanted me to DM you?

Luke: Yes! thank you for DMing me.

Did Luke really thank me for DMing him! It should be me thanking him I've been waiting years for him to follow me and to actually notice my exsistence.

Me: hahha no problem thank you for subscribing, following, and tweeting me! :)

Luke: oh it was my pleasure :-)

Me: lol so um about the tweet... my friends got me drunk and I'm normally not like that....

Luke: Haha no problem! But your not leaving the fandom now are you? :/

Me: Not unless you want me to?

Luke: ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!! YOU MAKE US LOOK COOL! :'-D

Me: haha guess I'm staying then :D

Luke: So where do you want to meet up at?

Me: you where being serious?

Luke: Yes! It would be a pleasure in meeting you.

Me: funny I should be saying that to you. :D um.... The skatepark?

Luke: Great I'll see you tomorrow night at 9pm!

Me: But That's a school night...

Luke: it's the only night I'm gonna be in town we are leaving the next day. :(

Me: Alright I'll be there :)

Luke: YAY! See ya at 9pm at the skatepark!

Me: haha ok night!

Luke: Goodnight beautiful.

4 NOTIFICATIONS

@Calum5sos ooooo does @Luke5sos have a crush?! I will admit tho he got himself a keeper @LokMeretha is GORGEOUS!!!

@Micheal5sos GET IT!!!! @LokMeretha take care of my boy for me!

@Ashton5SOS ughhh.... @Luke5sos won't shut up about @LokMeretha it annoying and I'm getting jealous.... SHE'S TO CUTE!

3 new followers @Calum5sos @Micheal5sos @Ashton5SOS

OMG!!! WHAT IS LIFE!!!! ALL THE BOYS ARE FOLLOWING ME ON TWITTER AND DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT IM ABOUT TO DIE!!!!! AHHHHHH

Okay Meretha.... calm down..... you have school in a little bit and you need the rest so you look good for Luke tomorrow.

I put my phone on the charger and lay underneath the covers waiting for my eyes to get heavier but I fail.

Ughh.. I'll just count sheep...

I close my eyes and start...

One sheep.....

Two sheep.....

Three sheep....