Chapter 1

Meretha~

"MERETHAAAA!" Makenzi said in a weird noise poking my dimples multiples times as I played on my phone while sitting on the couch with Makenzi siting next to me.

"Go away."

"Noooo."

"Go away I don't like you." This time I decided to say it in a high pitched voice.

"Aye don't be like that." She said faking a hurt tone. I put my phone down and cocked my head to the side and glared at her.

"You. ate. my. last. piece. of. pizza."

"And it was DELICIOUS!" She sang jumping off the couch rubbing her stomache.

You'd think that her being 22 she'd be more mature but no...

"Screw you.." I mumbled.

"Awe now come on don't act like that especially since tonight we are going to see our boyfriends perform!" she cheered turning music on cranking it causing the whole house to shake. Makenzi danced her way over to me pulling me by the hands pulling me up so I was standing.

I couldn't resist my smile so I started dancing. Well if you count the running man, the sprinkler, and just flailing my arms around dancing then yeah I danced with her.

I notice my laptop flashing and notice it's flashing signaling that Serena was calling me on skype.

"MAKENZI TURN IT OFF!! SERENA IS CALLING!!" I yelled over the music and walk over to the computer accept the call.

"AYYEE" We all yelled Makenzi jumping next to me on the couch and the rest of the girls with Serena.

"So when are you guys coming to get us?" My friend Cerys asked.

"What time is it?" I asked confused.

"7:50." they all answered sounding mad.

"Oh shit! We are on our way!" I shouted right before I ended the call I heard them laugh. "what?!" I shouted because of panic. The concert started at 8:10!

"You cussed!" I rolled my eyes.

"You've heard me cuss before now see ya in a little!" I closed my laptop, Mckenzi and I bolted out the door. Fingers cross we make it on time!