i want you.

Meretha's POV

"I'll be right back.." I mumbled grabbing my shirt and following Luke.

"What the hell was that all about?!" I shout.

"What was what all about?" Luke asked trying to act like nothing happened.

"Why didnt you just kiss me instead of doing that stupid forfet and why did you just take off running away after is my body really that bad looking?!"

"I didnt know about the forfet before i already chose it and what no?!" Luke says furrowing his eyebrows together.

"Whatever Luke, your like all the other guys. Just leave me alone throughout this plane ride there. Once we get to the airport im getting another ticket and leaving back home." I said walking away before i felt my hands wrap around my wrist pulling me back.

"No. Your not." Luke said his eyes burning with anger now.

"Watch me." I smirked.

I yanked my wrist out of his grasp and walked back downstairs to the others.

"Im back." I said sitting down with a smile. Or shall i say a forced smile.

"Is everything alright?" Serena whispered into my ear.

"Yeah, everything is fine." I chuckled.

I wish it was...

Rose's POV

I knew something was up i could hear Meretha and Luke shouting at eachtoher. I could tell something was up every since we boarded the plane.

Luke seemed bummed out and well Meretha seemed like she was confused.

Oh dear lord that child is so stubborn sometimes. Meretha is lovely but she just has a bad habit of not trusting things and she over thinks to much but thats just how she has got to have it.

But me on the other hand i am still fangirling!!

I mean come on the girls and i are all on the same plane as 5sos and we are gonna be meeting one direction as well like this is seriously gonna be amazing who knew we would end up here.

I mean I knew that if Luke had searched Meretha he would have found her easily seeing as she is a youtuber and she is practically famous on there.

But thats not what im really all that excited about Mikey kissed me!!! No one knows because it was when we where boarding the airplane and the rest of the boys and girls went out to go find Meretha and Luke to find out what was keeping them so long.

But Im literally freaking out should i tell the girls or not?

Of course i should tell the girls but all of them are so hooked up on talking to the boys... Well Meretha's not right now should i tell her right now? I mean i really need to talk to someone about this ASAP.

Yeah.. Ill talk to her right now.

"Hey Meretha can you come with me to go get some more drinks real quick?" I think that was pretty smooth.

"Sure."

Me and Meretha walk into the bar and swore i spun around so fast i couldve caused a tornado.

"Me and Mikey kissed?!" I whisper shouted.

Meretha's eyes growing wide.

"What when?" she said starting to jump up and down along with me.

"Today when we where boarding the plans the boys and the rest of the girls where all busy looking for you and Luke they werent paying any attention. Mikey was helping me with my bags and well we sorta just locked eyes and he leaned in!!!" I said still whisper shouting.