The gang is all together!

Calum's POV (SURPRISE)

I open my eyes then quickly shut as the bright lights sting my eyes. I open again and sit up at the side of the bed and i long on to my phone checking all my twitter notifications. I smile as i remember last night. I the bed dimp a little bit behind me as i felt arms wrap around my torso and i feel her soft pink lips kiss my shoulder and rest her chin on my shoulder.

"Good morning." Her soft delicate voice spoke as i can hear the smile in her tone of voice.

"Good morning beautiful." I smiled as i turned around a gave her a kiss. "Cerys your amazing you know that?" I smiled.

"Yes i did know that and did you know calum that your are the biggest kiss ass ever." She laughed.

"Indeed i did." I smirked.

I tackled Cerys down on the bed and i smile down at her.

"Calum can you get your fat ass off me!" She said laughing.

"Mmm... No. I actually quite like the view its quite beautiful." I smiled seeing red rise up on cerys cheek.

I lean down and kiss cerys nose causing her to giggle.

"Calum im gonna go take a shower okay?"

"Okay, can i join?" I said smirking.

"Your such a little horny bastard." She said laughing.

"So i take that as a yes?" I smiled.

"Ugh come on." She smiled.

As i walk into the bathroom Cerys is already in the shower. I slip off my boxers and climb in not gonna even try to hide my boner. Not gonna hide it she saw it last night.

I grab Cerys from the waist pulling her bum into my hard member. I leave trails of kisses down her neck until im at her ear.

"Round 2."

----------

Luke's POV

Meretha and I where driving in the car to meet up with the others and times like this i wish could last forever. Meretha and i where singing to the songs that played on the radio, me and her holding hands my other hand on the steering wheel.

"Luke where are we going now for the tour?" I stop singing at look over at Meretha with a smile on my face.

"Well if you have to know we are going to Paris, France." as smile automatically started to grow on her gorgeous face.

"Really?! I'm going to be going to Paris and perform in Paris!!" Meretha started sqealing in excitement and well i cant blame her she is living her dream and well Meretha is the representation of me on the inside.

"Now, now save that energy for your performance tonight." I said laughing.

Today was actually going to be pretty tiring. We have to take a 3 hour plane trip to Paris then we got a performance to do and then Meretha has a signing which is another surprise for her, and then we are going to the club.

---------------------

"I CANT BELIEVE I EVEN HAVE FANS IN PARIS!!!" Meretha shouted to me as she was inside the bathroom getting ready for the club.

"Well believe it honey your famous." I said smiling as i scrolled through twitter still seeing pictures of me and meretha everywhere.

*beep beep*

TEXT FROM CAL PAL:)

Hey bro so the boys and the girls are all their way over to your guys room so we will see ya in like 4 minutes! So stop fucking and get clothes on!

TEXT TO CAL PAL:)

We are not doing the frickle frackle bro remember im a virgin:P

TEXT FROM CAL PAL:)

Bullshit you probably lost it the night the girls went shopping. ;)

TEXT TO CAL PAL:)

..... no.......

TEXT FROM CAL PAL:)

HOLY SHIT!!!!!! YOU DID!!!! LUKE FUCKING HEMMINGS LOST HIS VIRGINITY NO WAY!!!!

"Luke im ready!" Meretha shouted from the bathroom.

I stopped laughing and i looked up to see Meretha open up the bathroom door and immediatly I think im in heaven.

She was wearing a red dress that was tight very very tight...

I feel my member start to get hard and i shift unconfortably on the bed.

"So... how does I look?" Meretha looked at me and i couldnt help but have my eyes trail down her body.

Holy fuck luke stop your mother would disapprove.

I try to shake the thought of Meretha's perfect body but it doesnt work so i try to answer her.

"You look... sexy..." My eyes bulged out of my head as I realized what I said to her. "Fuck.." I mumbled. "I ment you look hot... no shit... i ment you look gorgeous." I run my hands through my hair frustratedly as Meretha is making me nervous and is turning me on so. fucking. bad.

KNOCK KNOCK

Oh thank god!

"Thats the crew ill get!" I shout as i hastidly got up off the bed and went to go answer the door.

As I opened the door the boys all jumped in and started shouted hellos even though they say us not to long ago.

"Holy shit" I hear Ashton mumble under his breath as he is looking behind my back.

I turn around and see Meretha I quickly turn back around and look at Ashton putting my hand on his shoulders.

"I know buddy I know..." I said under my breath.

"MERETHA YOU LOOK SO GORGEOUS!!!!" The girls all started squealing and surrounding Meretha.

"Uhh guys i have news to tell you all." I hear calum say.

The squealing comes to an end and everybody is looking at calum but Cerys walks right beside him and holds his hand.

"We're dating." they said both smiling.

The girls started squealing again and the boys and I congratulate calum because he talked non stop about Cerys.

"Oh my god I can't believe the whole gang is all together!!!"

--------

A/N

Sorry for the crappy chapter it's 12:13 am and I have first day of freshmen year tomorrow... today? lol but I couldn't sleep so I thought i'd finish writting the chapter lol

Goodnight love y'all!!! ~MissSassyPants