She left?

Meretha's POV

I hung up the phone with my mom and the girls and I boarded the plane. I look back once and sadley give the boys a wave goodbye. The girls all had tears going down their cheeks because well they where leaving 5sos and their boyfriends. I would be crying right now if not everyone saw me.

we boared the plane and Rose and I took our seats in the first class section.  I put my head against the window and take in the last of Paris I would ever see again. I cant afford to travel so goodbye Europe.

Why would Luke do that to me? I mean sure he might've been drunk but the thing is you would think he would've kicked Taylor out of the room first thing in the morning. And after I caught them you would think he would've sobbered up and kicked her out then.

"Meretha?" I turn and look at Rose who was speaking softly. "Are you okay?" Her face was full of concern and worry.

I felt a tear drop off of my chin and one sliding down my cheek.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I mumbled letting out a weak smile.

"No your not." She said softly as she pulls me into her shoulder.

Right then i started to cry none stop. All the emotions I had bottled up inside as now all been released and I wish it wasnt somewhere so public.

"Meretha what did he do?" I hear Rose ask over my sniffles.

"I dont want to take about it." I mumbled as my tears spilled out of my eyes. I couldnt get the image of Luke and Taylor having... sex. Sex in OUR bed. I thought Luke was different than that but apparently not.

Just another guy to show me that love doesnt exsist...

"Meretha..?" I look up at Rose to see her looking down at me.

"Yeah." I answer my voice cracking.

"Did you love him?" Rose asked her voice still soft.

I nod my head tears falling out of my eyes.

"I love him. Still do. I always will." I shut my eyes and look down into my lap as a tear still dropped off of my eyelashes..

---------------

Luke's POV

I knocked on Calums door and waited for him to answer. FInally he swung the door open and he looked pissed.

"Hey mate where are the girls?" I asked in confusion.

"They flew back to California because of you, Luke. What did you do that was so bad to Meretha?!" Calum started to shout at me... I dont blame him. Meretha was one of his bestfriends to.

"She walked in on me and Taylor." I mumbled.

"WHAT THE FUCK LUKE?! Tell me you didnt fuck Taylor!" Calums face was bright red and his nose flaring.

Yeah.. he is pissed. Oh well he will get over it.

"She walked in on me and Taylor having sex last night."

Calum threw his hands up and ran them through his hair frustrated.

"THE FUCK MATE! JUST BECAUSE YOU WHERE DRUNK YOU HAD TO GO AND HAVE SEX WITH TAYLOR FUCKING SWIFT ALSO KNOWN HAS HARRY STYLES EX!! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH YOU!! WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THE BRO CODE!?" Calum glared at me. "What after Taylor your gonna go after Cerys?!" He screamed in my face.

"Actually... I wasn't drunk I just really wanted to have sex with taylor." I said smirking. "Ans now that you bring it up I was actually planning on getting a piece of Cerys later."

Before I knew it I was laying on the ground with Calum on top of me punching me in the face.

"DONT YOU EVER FUCKING TALK ABOUT CERYS LIKE THAT EVER!"

"CALUM!! GET OFF OF HIM!!"

All of a sudden Calum was pulled up off of me. Once i got up I notice Michael and Ashton holding back Calum.

"LET GO OF ME!!!" Calum screamed trying to pull away from the boys.

"Calum calm down! What happend?!" Ashton shouted.

"HE CHEATED ON MERETHA WITH TAYLOR AND NOW HE IS SAYING HE WANTS TO FUCK CERYS!" Calum continued to scream while I just stand there smiling.

"What the hell Luke?!" Michael and Ashton shouted at the same time.

"What?" I said shrugging my shoulders. "A pussy is a pussy." I smiled knowing it will piss them off.

"FUCK YOU!!!!!!" Calum screamed taking another lunge at me but the boys still had him held back. "THIS FRIENDSHIP IS OVER!!! YOUVE CHANGED AND IM DONE WITH YOU!!!! YOU A SICK LITTLE BASTARD!!!"

"Yeah yeah okay, well have fun Calum." I said rolling my eyes and turning around to walk away.

"LUKE?!"

"What Ashton?" I said annoyed.

"where are you going?!"

"To go see Meretha."

"She left shes on a flight back to california!" He shouted across the hall.

She really did leave... I dont know why but part of me hurt.

"Oh."  I turned back around and started to walk to my room.

"Luke." I turn back around and see Ashton standing behind me.

"Dont come back to us unless your going to be the same Luke again. This friendship is no longer a concern to anyone because I want nothing to do with you until I know who the real Luke is." Ashton said calmly and walked away..

I cant believe she left.... and i lost my bestfriends...

-----------------------

A/N

Well then talk about DRAMMMAAAA! Anywho sorry its a shitty chapter its morning and I still havent  fully woken up yet.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!

MAKE SURE YOU GUYS VOTE FOR MY CHAPTERS PLEASEEE

STAY BEAUTIFUL!!

-MissSassyPants