Hehe.. oops.

Meretha's POV

Its been a week now since I've last had a girls night with the girls, talked to any of the boys, talk to harry, and i havent even left the house. I feel bad because none of the girls still know about what happened between me and Luke.

Sad to say it I have also been pushing the girls away. Being the good friends they are they have been coming over to my house to take me out and do something but ill tell them I'm either busy or I'm not feeling good. Techniquly I'm not lying, I am busy...crying and I dont feel good... I feel crushed.

It feels like I've been crushed like the whole world just crumbled down around my feet. For the past week I find myself walking up at night either screaming, crying, or both. I have bags under my eyes, my hair is a mess, and I havent taken a shower in ages.

I feel alone once again... Taylor was right. Guys dont like girls with scares thats why they always feel alone. People dont want to be labled a freak for dating someone who cuts and who used to cuts. Thats probably why Luke didnt want to be with me.

Thats right. I used to cute. There was a time in my life where I felt alone, I was alone. My real mom was a druggy and overdosed on crystal meth. My dad used to abuse me and my mom. When I was 14 I had a boyfriend that almost killed me. He tried to rape me once and I ended up having to shoot him...

At the point I started to cut my wrist, some of the cuts had faded away but most have all remained in their spots reminding me of the terrible memories. I was adopted at 8 years old and I was still majorly depressed. At the age of 9 thats when I met the girls through my foster mom. Years flew by and I after the incident with my ex my foster mom and dad wanted to move to california because of his job. The girls parents didnt want to seperate us so they came along. The closer we got the less depress i became. Me and Rose especially are very close out of all the girls because well Rose saved me from killing myself and she was the one to flush my blades down the toilet.

Rose would stay the night at my house every night until she knew I was stable to be by myself after 6 years of being friends with the girls I decided to tell them everything. Since then the girls and I have been closer and I havent been depressed since then. But now... I need someone.

I let my phone ring and after 3 rings she answers.

"Oh my god Meretha i havent heard from you in forever are you okay?" after hearing her voice I softly smile and take my bottom lip in between my teeth as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Rose.... I need someone." I let out a wimper as the tears flowed down my cheeks and i started crying harder.

"Im on my way." With that the call dropped and i threw my phone on my bed.

I covered myself with my covers and I started To cry harder within the minute.

After waiting for 10 minutes my I hear Rose open my front door, then footsteps coming up the stairs, and soon enough my bedroom door creak open.

"Rose... I dont know what I'm gonna do I feel so lost." I cried my face still stuffed into my pillow.

Rose didnt respond. I just feel the bed dip on my side and then a big hand on my back..

Rose doesnt have big hands...

I take my face out of my pillow and I look at the person who was rubbing my back.

"Lets go get you cleaned up alright love?" His face held a sad emotion but he still smiled making his dimples cave in.

"Harry what are you doing here?" I asked Harry as he used his thumb to wipe away the wetness from my cheek.