You'll be safe with me...

Merretha's POV

Luke was defiantly acting very weird tonight... I mean everysince i put this dress on he just started fumbling and tripping over his words and his own two feet and he just cant from the right sentence and i dont get it. The girls said that it was because "I look hot" but i dont get it i mean its just some short tight dress that i would never where but the girls insisted upon it when we where at the mall.

We arrived at the club and everyone went straight to the bar even luke. I just trailed along because i wasnt really planning on drinking or anything so I trailed behind everyone.

I dont know if its just me or not but every since everyone have gotten together or some what together the girls and i have just seperated a bit and its kinda depressing. I miss having girl time with the girls and having marathons of pretty little liars and american horror story. I also miss watching the 5sos interviews and day dreaming about meeting the guys and what it would be like to date them and what age luke lost his virginity. But to find out... Luke was always a virgin. Well you know before me.

"Meretha?" I hear a british voice shout over the music.

I took one glance at the group that was already at the bar and i turned around to be met with green eyes and curly hair that was held bank in a bandana.

"Harry?!" I shout my face brighting within the second.

What? I'm a Harry's girl.

"yeah! Hi love what are you doing here i thought you dont do partying?" Harry knit his eyebrows in confusion.

"Well the group just wanted to come and party and so i thought i'd tag along luke sorta just planned it. I didnt know til later." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Really he didnt ask you?"

"No but its fine I guess." I said lightly chuckling.

To be honest... it sorta bother'd me a bit.

"Oh okay well you look great tonight, really beautiful." Harry smiled.

Heat raised on my cheeks because I'm Meretha and I just blush at everything.

"Awe your blushing!!" Harry said laughing as he pinched my cheeks.

"Stop...." I laughed moving his hands from my face.

"What the fuck." I see Harry's face drop in anger.

I was about to turn around to see what harry was looking at from behind me but he stops me by grabbing my face softly making it so im staring straight into Harry's eyes.

"You have really beautiful eyes Meretha." He mumbled softly as he started leaning in to... kiss me...

I put my hand on his chest as his lips where about to touch mine. I softly push Harry away and shake my head.

"Harry i can't I'm with Luke now." I said softly.

"Why?!" he shouts his eyes turning into a dark shade of brown.

"Because I love him! Why are you getting so mad about this?!" I shout in confusion.

"He's not good for you! He doesnt deserve you he is a dick!!" Harry shouts ruffling his hands through his hair in frustration.

"HARRY!!" I here a voice shout from behind me.

I turn around and I see Taylor Swift...

"Fuck.. what the hell do you want Taylor?! Did you come here to ruin another relationship?!" Harry shouts annoyed.

What the hell...

"No of course not... chill out Harry I just wanted to meet the beautiful young girl." She smirks.