body shots and embarrassment

Luke's POV

"Luke?" I snap out of my day dream and turn to the direction of the soft voice.

"Yeah?" I asked looking Meretha.

Her hair was up in a messy bun, sweat pants on, and a grey v-neck. She honestly is beautiful even when she isn't trying to look like it, she is.

"Who am I sitting next to on the plane?"

I look around at everyone and it looks like the boys found the girls they are into... so I'm guessing Meretha is now siting next to me.... YES!!!

"Your gonna be sitting next to me."

Meretha smiled and laid her head on my thigh curling up into a ball and closing her eyes.

"Wake me up when we get to the airport, please." I started laughing as she yawned

"Who said you could lay on me?" I asked sarcastically.

"I'll sleep at the other end then sorry." she started to get up but I stopped her.

"I was just kidding you can lay on me."

Meretha laid back down and in matter of minutes she was asleep and as for me I was starting to get tired myself. But I couldn't lay down so I grabbed a pillow and put it behind my neck and leaned my head back.

"Guys wake me up when we are at the airport." I yawned.

They all nodded their heads and I soon fell asleep.

------

"Luke, wake up." I feel someone lightly push me.

Opening my eyes I see calum and Meretha. Her head laying on a pillow that was on my lap. I let out a little smile, she looks so perfect.

"What?" I said looking back up at calum.

"Where at the airport."

I nodded my head and softly woke Meretha up.

"Meretha... wake up... where at the airport." I spoke softly shaking her lightly.

She started shuffling around until she was turned onto her back opening her eyes looking straight up at me.

"Luke..." she says sticking out her lip.

"Yes?"

"I'm hungry." I let out a chuckle.

I thought she was gonna say something about wanting to go back to be or something but, I guess I was wrong.

"We can get you food inside the airport. Come on we go to go we don't want to miss our flight now do we?" I said smiling.

"No defiantly not." Meretha sits up and stands up but almost falls from getting up to fast so I catch her in a downward dip.

Meretha is looking up at me laughing.

"My hero!" she exasperated in a girly voice.

I let out a chuckle looking into her eyes. She really is beautiful.

Suddenly silence fills the room as we both examine eachothers facial features my eyes roaming from her eyes to her lips.

Luke don't do it....

I slowly start to lean in but I soon get cut off by Meretha clearing her throat and putting both hands on my chest stopping me from kissing her.

"I... I... I think we should go now. I don't want to miss our flight." she mumbles.

I let out a sigh letting her back up and walked out of the tour bus with my hands in my hair tugging in frustration.

I knew I shouldn't of done it. Dammit luke, control your hormones.