1.2

Kol was rushing he knew where she was and he needed her, adrenaline pumped through his dead body and his dead pulse beat quickly. He could practically feel her now.

He whirled around the corner. The world completely stopped as his gaze landed on her. She was perfect. They were made for each other, he could feel it.

'Maddy,' he called out, he was about a block away but he knew she could hear him. Once she turned towards him a wide grin was on her face showing happiness. Her game had  made this part even more exciting.

They ran at each other at a regular pace wanting to live every moment of this. They met in the middle Maddy jumping into his arms and their lips met.

 They met in the middle Maddy jumping into his arms and their lips met

Kol didn't want to let go but knew he'd have to eventually.

'Chasing you around the country was definitely fun darling,'  Kol couldn't find himself to look away, she had all of his attention.

'Hey! I made it fun, honestly that was exhilarating,' her Italian accent practically had him on his knees.

'It was indeed' he found himself genuinely smiling, that's when he realized, she was his world. There was no more living without her, she knew it to. The moment they touch was when she knew they could never be apart again.