2.2

Kol didn't move an inch from where he was sat next to Maddy, too scared she would disappear on him.

A gasp brought him from his tormenting thoughts as the brunette awoke from her desiccation. Confusion is all she felt, not comprehending where she was at first.

"Are you okay love?" Her fiance questioned rushing to her side, worry etched upon his face.

"I'm okay darling, what happened?" Maddy asked, but Kol himself had next to no idea aswell.

"We need to leave, immortal or not I refuse to stay here," Kol ground out, hell would freeze over before he would stay in such a town.

"How about Paris?" Maddy asked already seeing it, Kol nodded down with wherever but here. "Let us bid my siblings a farewell and we're gone." Kol smiled caressing her cheek with his hand, she grinned back.

"What about Niklaus?" The girl asked concerned. "He has other issues to deal with," came his reply as they walked hand in hand back to plantation where Klaus, Hayley, and Rebekah were staying were staying.

Maddy enjoyed most of their company, and once you look past Niklaus's rough exterior and solutions he wasn't too bad. Still he was unpredictable, so the two were turning tail and fleeing, quite the marvelous choice on their behalf for what was to come.