2.6

(A/N Klaus doesn't entrust Rebekah with Hope in this one instead she's still in New Orleans)

"I need your help," it had been a few months since the two had left New Orleans and now they had received a desperate call.

"We'll be there soon Brother," Kol spoke softly to the voice on the other end, Maddy was already throwing their valuables into bags, it wasn't much considering they have been moving quite a bit.

"Haley's a hybrid now?" The brunette questioned her fiance in confusion. "She died with Hope's blood in her system therefore came back," came his short reply as he began helping pack.

They shortly raced to the airport, compelling a private jet to get them there quicker. The flight was agonizingly long, but a half day later they were driving to the outer city.

Niklaus was sat against the hood of his car looking down at a small bundle in his arms, almost like the child was his entire world, and in this scenario she was.

The duo approached the new father carefully. Very little words were spoken as the newborn was passed to her uncle.

Madalyn quickly hugged Niklaus knowing he needed it before Kol and herself left New Orleans for a second time.

Kol was deemed driver so Hope was placed into her arms, "we'll take real good care of you little world." Maddy couldn't be more accurate with her nickname, this small person was someone's world.

+×=/

Thanks to everyone who has been reading and voting, it means a lot truly❤