1.7

Weeks past since their engagement, Maddy felt butterflies every time they would touch, it drove her insane.

Though the longer they stayed the closer trouble got, the witches were brewing their own plan. Attracting Klaus.

Neither Kol, nor Maddy knew of such plans only spending their days in pure bliss, so when Niklaus, and Elijah rolled into town separately speaking of such ordeals they were greatly confused.

"Ahh little brother, wonderful to see you again after you ran off gallivanting the country. Maddy? I pressume. Klaus Mikaelson." A curly blond haired British man spoke holding a hand out to the girl who clutched Kol's hand like life support.

"Madalyn William," she smiled at Niklaus shaking his hand. He only smirked back, Kol stood back glaring daggers at his half brother, he hated the proximity he had to his fiance. Niklaus was unpredictable.

"Do either of you know where I can find Jane-Ann deveraux? I've heard the witches are conspiring against me." Niklaus claimed, a gleam of hate in his eyes.

"Sorry brother, but we have not," Kol informed him once again claiming Maddy's hand, this time though he pulled her to his body wrapping and arm around her waist.

"Niklaus, Marcel is alive, talk to him he controls the witches now," the girl confessed before burying her face into Kol and taking in his intoxicating scent.

Maddy was dressed in a pair of leggings and one of Kol's sweatshirts, they were in the middle of a lazy day when the hybrid walked in.