2.8

Maddy bounced Hope who now happened to be a little over 6 months. She was not a very fussy baby, but that only made Maddy crave one of her own even more.

Kol had gone out to feed leaving Maddy to play with Hope. They were sat out in the yard on a blanket. Maddy had a grin on her face as she watched Hope giggle.

On the outside they seemed like a normal mother and daughter which could be quite misleading.

So when they were attacked by another vampire Maddy was quite content with their skills of deception.

"I think you just made a mistake sir, especially now since my daughter is going to be a witness." Maddy grit out as a tall young vampire attempted to attack them.

"In the end no one is innocent," shrugged the new vampire. Still underestimating Maddy who happened to be much older than himself.

"You need to brush up on your knowledge, I am an original, married to another original. My husband is one of the oldest vampires, myself following close behind. And now its your turn to really die." Maddy smirked before making a move. She dove away from Hope to keep them away from her line of sight to spare her.

The vampire was dead in seconds seeing as he was newly transformed.

Boy was Kol going to have fun cleaning this mess up.

(A/n its been a hot second, hello. 5.86k dang. Thanks for reading and keep voting and commenting thank you!)