2.5

Maddy couldn't quiet her mind, she wasn't that happy with leaving New Orleans, but for the sake of Kol she did

Maddy couldn't quiet her mind, she wasn't that happy with leaving New Orleans, but for the sake of Kol she did. Now she was worried about what events could be taking place.

She held her knees to her chest finding the bath too quiet for her liking. Thankfully Kol's instincts led him to her.

"Everything okay love?" The man asked crouching down beside the woman in the bath tub.

She sighed not knowing if she wanted to share, they were doing quite well in Paris.

"Just one of those days my love," she reached out feverishly and put a hand on his cheek soothingly.

He nodded smiling at her, placing a gentle kiss to her temple.

"Come along, we will spend the day watching movies and eating random snacks," Kol grinned jumping up and grabbing the female a towel. She put on a happy facade and complied with his idea.

"How about the notebook?" She suggested as he walked out of the bathroom letting her dry off.

"Never ever again, the last time we did I cried and Rebekah barged in, she"ll never let me live that down." Came his exasperated voice.

Maddy let out a loud laugh at her fiance's deflated pride before insisting she'd cry if they didn't. In the end he caved.