1.3

Kol?

Yes darling?

Don't leave me?

Never

Kol looked up from his phone looking at the girl who sat next to him. He reached over and took her hand in his.

'I wont leave you, I couldn't bare it,' she looked at him and believed every word, placing all of her love, and all of her trust in him.

'Tell me about your family?' She pleaded, she never had one of her own so she wanted to hear about his.

'Well like I said, I have 4 other siblings Finn, Elijah, Niklaus, and Rebekah. We were born in the 10th century, and turned sometime in 1001. Though Niklaus was turned into a hybrid as a result of our mothers affair. Our father Mikael despised us and hunted us for a long time after that. Along with Niklaus putting silver daggers into our hearts for as long as he desires,' Kol informed her, and she took every word to heart, she decided then that if she ever met Niklaus he would get a strongly worded sentence of reprimand directed at him.

'How fun your family sounds, if I were to meet Niklaus he would regret his every decision,' Maddy started a stern look on her face before she began her story on her own transformation. 'I became a vampire in the 12th century, though I typically stayed away from every one, my mother turned me when everyone in our village grew sick, I was her only child, she couldn't have anymore and she refused to let me die,' Maddy shrugged being unable to relate to Kol's father hunting his family down, she didn't particularly have a father.

'You're my family now Madalyn William,' Kol stated, he would always hold her dearly to his heart all of his existence now revolved around her and he intended for it to stay that way.

'Come lay with me,' Maddy pat the bed of her hotel room, he didn't need to be told twice as they lay wrapped in each others arms.