2.3

"What about our brother?" Snapped the blonde original, furious over the departure of the two.

"If we want to leave, we sha'll leave 'bekah I'm sorry that we can't help, but were not going to risk our happiness for something that is not our problem," Maddy spoke up she didn't want to upset her sister in law but she would support Kol.

"I advice you to do the same sister, this is our farewell," the man glanced down at Maddy a whipped fashion as she spoke to Hayley the pregnant werewolf.

"Good luck on your pregnancy, and I expect pictures once she is born," Maddy dreamed of having a family to call her own but excepted the fact it would never happen.

"Thank you and I'll make sure I do, take care Madelyn, and take care of her Kol. I also expect wedding invitations." The werewolf demanded a playful smile planted on her face.

Rebekah was upset but knew she would change their minds so instead pulled Kol into a hug, before pulling his love into one aswell.

"Farewell Nik," Kol tugged his fiance out of the house, she bid her last goodbyes, and mock solluted Niklaus and that's where they departed the city, fleeing from the war and hate it contained vowing to return in the future.

Little did they know in just a few short months they would get a call bringing them back to the wretched town.

-
-
-

Almost at 1k reads, Thank you all! Don't forget to vote and comment!