Chapter 40

Chapter 40

It felt like my whole body froze upon hearing them exchanging 'I love you's' to one another. I knew I should not feel it but hearing him say it to another woman was like I was stabbed on my back. Heck I didn't have the right but I was feeling it.

It was as though I was invading their privacy for hearing a conversation that was intimately theirs.

And to be forced to hide inside...

Nanikip ang dibdib ko at mas lalo akong napaatras sa loob ng kabinet nang may narinig akong tunog.

Wag nilang sabihing...

"Cassidy no...stop it. Stop...I said stop!0"

"Why? Don't you want me?Hmmm...?"

"It's...it's not that. We don't have time. The designers are waiting there right? Just go to them first. I'll follow later."

"Promise? Me first before that business of yours?"

"Yeah."

"Okay. I'll wait there."

Tumahimik ng ilang segundo bago ko narinig ang pagbukas ng cabinet. Bumungad sa akin si Adam at walang pag-aalinlangan akong lumabas.

"Isabelle I'm sorry, it is not what you think." Hindi ko siya pinansin. Naglakad ako papalabas ng closet. Kinuha ko ang maleta ko at lumabas sa kwarto niya sa mabilis at malaking mga hakbang. "Isabelle, let me explain."

Adam followed me, catching up with my hurried steps. He tried to hold my arm but I shoved him before he can even have a touch. "You don't need to explain." Sabi ko sa malamig at kalmadong boses, salungat sa mabilis na pintig sa dibdib ko.

"Please, hear me first. I swear, it is not what you think. Cassidy...she's nothing---."

"I understand." I cutted him off, not wanting to hear the rest of his words. Not wanting to know more about him and Cassidy. I know I was being pathetic for letting the feeling of bitterness affect me but hell, I was. I sprinted down the hallway while he kept on repeating my name. Para syang sirang plaka sa pagso-sorry at pag-uulit sa pangalan ko.

"Isabelle, what you heard was a lie. I don't love Cassidy, I said it because..."

He was becoming more and more desperate every second so I stopped midstep. Humarap ako sa kanya at agad din siyang napahinto. His gaze on me was intense and I regret it for looking "Adam, it is not my concern if you love her or not and I said I understand. I don't need an explaination coz you don't owe me one. Kailangan mo akong itago dahil hindi ako pwedeng makita ng fiancee mo, naiintindihan ko hin---."

"Fvck it's not that!" Nanlaki ang mata ko sa pagsigaw ni Adam. He looked like a volcano that was about to erupt. His hands already curled into fists. "I don't love her okay?! Not a fucking shit! I don't want to marry her. I am just forced!"

Umalingawngaw ang boses niya sa buong silid. But it wasn't the loudness of his voice that made my mind blank for a second, it was what he said. He doesn't love her. He was just forced. And I was a traitor to my own feelings because I could not admit that what I heard eased up the heaviness in my chest. If only it was true.

"Adam, what you're saying doesn't concern me. Wala akong kinalaman sa kung ano mang nangyayari sa buhay mo, naiintindihan mo ba?" Tanong ko at bigla niya na lang akong hinawakan sa magkabilang pisngi. He leaned his face down to mine and before I know it he was kissing me.

Halos lumuwa ang mata ko sa gulat. I was so shocked that for seconds I just let him devour my lips. Until I whimpered and pounded my fists weakly on his chest. Without force. Because all the energy in me was sucked when he went deeper to my mouth, kissing  me fiercely my bones went jelly. The feeling of him was so overwhelming, my hands climbed up to his shoulders for support.

As a response his hand went down and draped around my waist pulling me to him, pressing our bodies together. He groaned. I groaned. All the reason and rationality was thrown out of the window. I couldn't think straight. I was so weak I could not even say NO.

Until he broke the kiss, our foreheads pressed together for support. We panted, catching our breath. "Don't tell me...that you understand...don't say that it doesn't concern you...I don't like it." He said in a husky whisper and his mouth was on me. Again.

Nang dumako ang halik niya sa leeg ko,

nawala na ako sa tamang pag-iisip at hinayaan na lang ang sarili na magpadala sa sitwasyon. I gave him more access making him groan as he sucked my skin. It was then that his hands went to my butt. Purposely, he pulled my lower part to his, I gasped. He was so hard and he maneuvered a grinding motion with his hips against my center and all the pent-up needs came bursting.

Napasinghap ako sa naramdamang sensyasyon at walang pagdadalawang-isip na ipinulupot ang mga binti ko sa beywang niya. My close-to-nothing dress hiked up and it made my aching center sit on his hard length with only my underwear and his pants blocking his entry.

"Adam...pleas---oh god...Adam please..." He moved my hips in a rotating motion and the way it feels was intense. The aching need to be filled deep and hard dominated my entire system. Kailangan ko siya. Ngayon na.

"You want me?" Tanong niya na para bang nabasa niya ang nasa utak ko at saka hinila ang itaas na parte ng damit ko. Before I knew it, his mouth was licking the tip of my nipple. "Fuck, you're so sweet...say you want me Isabelle..."

Para na akong mababaliw sa ginagawa niya. "Yes I want you..." Hinihingal na sagot ko sa kanya. "Please Adam, I need you..."

"Where?"

"In me..." Mas hinigpitan ko ang pagkakapulupot ng mga binti sa beywang nya.

"Exactly where Isabelle?" He asked before his mouth devoured my breast and I just leaned my head back.

"Inside me..."

And that was it. He moved and he leaned my back against the wall. Adam fumbled with his pants and seconds after, he granted what I had been begging. He pushed inside me in one hard entrance. Napasinghap ako. He filled me like no other man did. It had been a while since I did this, and it stung. Na para bang na-divirginize ako ulit. Adam's size was no joke. Punong-puno siya sa pakiramdam na para bang ang lalim ng inabot niya.

At hindi ako makuntento sa ganito lang.

Finally he started to move. "Fuck, baby you're so tight." I gasped, moaned and chased for air.

Adam moved in and out of me. We savored each other's body not thinking whether it was right or wrong. We called each other's name as the climax reached us in bursting bubbles as though it was the natural thing to do. Only at the back of my mind I knew what we were doing was wrong but I refused to acknowledge it. Maybe later I will, but not now. Not yet.

Moments passed, I was still clinging to him like a magnet burying my face in the crook of his neck. Adam's sweat was intoxicating I just can't pull away.

And he was still inside me. My legs still wrapped around his waist. "I miss you Isabelle. I miss you so much." He said sounding as if he was hurting. Hinalikan niya ako sa ulo at napatingin ako sa mga mata niya. His eyes was in pain but his mouth curved into a smile. "It fucking hurts to be there from afar Isabelle. And I hate it. I hate it that you're with me only in dreams. I hate it that I have all the money in the world but all I can afford of you is to imagine. To act like I do not care, to pretend that I don't exist...it kills me so fucking much. I am sorry for everything Isabelle. For my twisted ways. But I have to let you know that it has been...all about you, it has always been and will always will. And I do not want to just dream of you anymore...I want you for real."