Introduction

Christmas is one of the greatest holidays of the season. Lots of carols, egg nogs, vacations, hot chocolates, presents, and house decorations. But there's also Christmas Weddings.

The Henson Family has their favorite holiday that they love to celebrate: Christmas. Melinda Henson from Georgia married a journalist Morgan Henson on Christmas day when she was pregnant with her first child in 1977. When Melinda was young, she loves Christmas. They love everything about Christmas Her husband Morgan love Christmas, too. They fell in love For Christmas but they fell in love with each other. Together they have three children now adults: Michael(1978), Maureen(1979), and Melody(1984).

Melinda was pregnant with her first child when she was nineteen years old. Melinda dream of becoming a singer but she wants to put it on hold to take care of her child. When she told Morgan about her pregnancy, Morgan was man enough to help her take care of their first child. While six months pregnant with their son Michael, they decided to go to Las Vegas to get married on Christmas day because it was Melinda's dream. Instead of bridesmaids, reception, etc., she saved her money for their son. They eloped.

A few months later, they lived in a small house in Antioch California when Michael was 3 months old. Their lives were great due to Morgan's newspaper business. The next year, Melinda gave birth to a baby girl, a second child name Maureen. When Michael and Maureen were toddlers, Melinda work as a church choir director for kids and adults. Sometimes Michael (2) and Maureen (1) would watch their mother direct the choir while they draw pictures.

Meanwhile, Morgan's newspaper business became the highest ranking newspaper in the Bay Area-The Antioch Chronicles.

Due to the money they've made, Melinda and Morgan decided to go to Lake Tahoe to renew their vows in 1983. Melinda's dreams have finally come true. The theme of this wedding is Christmas. They invited friends and family to see them get married again.

Later in 1984, Melinda gave birth to a baby girl name Melody, the last child, the second daughter in the family.

Now all grown up, their tradition of Christmas weddings continues......or so we thought.