Chapter 1-Michael

After Michael graduated from high school, he went to New York University. Due to his impressive grades, he graduated from high school at 16 years old. He major pre-law because he wants to be an entertainment lawyer. He represented Will Smith, Dolly Parton, and Britney Spears. He is now a partner in law firm, Blake&Henson.

After he made partner, he married a Chicago native, Natalie Harper, who is a cosmetologist in New York City. Together, they don't have children. One time, Natalie suffered a miscarriage when she was six months pregnant. After their tragic loss, Michael and Natalie are having trouble with their marriage. Since he moved to New York to become a lawyer, he never spends time with his entire family. The biggest mistake he ever did was eloping Natalie. He broke the tradition of the Henson Christmas wedding. He and his sister, Maureen doesn't get along when they were 13. Nobody knows what happen between Michael and Maureen. The family guesses that it was jealousy. His wife Natalie loves his family but wonder why he treats them like strangers. When his wife received a wedding invite from Maureen who is keeping the family tradition alive, she begged him to go. Since their elopement announcement to the family, he decided to go to show support for his sister. The wedding is taking place at Lake Tahoe, California where his parents renewed their vows. Michael and Natalie were taking a plane then the limo to ride to the cabin.

In the limo, on their way to the cabin, Michael and Natalie began arguing about kids.

Wearing his fur coat with his cell phone in his hands while Natalie said, "Since the miscarriage, I think maybe we should try it again."

Michael, in disgust, "Look let's not talk about kids ok, I'm over it"

Natalie asked, "What do you mean you're over it?"

"Have you been talking to my mother lately? They were not supportive when I decided to go to New York University. My mother begged me not to go because it was expensive. I had a full scholarship, duh?"

The argument continues.

Natalie said, "When I met your family they were really nice and then you didn't call or visit them anymore."

"Look I don't want to talk about it"

"What is up with you and Maureen anyway, why you guys are not getting along? Every time we see each other its drama."

" I'm here to show support for Maureen. Never met the dude but I'm... anyway can't wait to see him"

"Michael, you didn't answer my question, why are you not getting along with Maureen. You're nice to Melody but why Maureen?"

"Are we discussing my annoying family or kids, which one?"

"What is your problem? See that's why you don't see your family too often. You didn't go to your parents'25th anniversary; you miss your sisters' college graduation. Baby every time we argue we have to have makeup sex!"

Michael shocked, "Girl keep your damn voice down. Stop being a bitch."

"What did you call me?"

Michael ignored her while using his phone.

"Alright, we gon' finish this conversation by the time we get there. Remember that," said Natalie.

They stopped talking.