Ten Years After the Wedding

Michael and Natalie now have three and a half kids: twins, boy, and girl- Michael Jr. (MJ) and Mariah, now nine years old, daughter Morelle (Mori), seven years old, and son on the way. Michael has a great relationship with his daughter, Madison. He has a special bond with his sister, Maureen. In total, Michael now has five children. He left his law firm and opened his small private practice, where he can spend time with his wife and kids. Michael and Natalie's relationship have been healthy and stronger since the wedding.

Hayden and Maureen are happily married and have two children together. Two years after they married, they adopted a baby boy who was born from a teen mom from Honduras. They named him Alex Michael Lopes Porter( now eight years old, adopted at birth). They still kept in touch with birth mother of Alex by sending letters and pictures to her in Honduras. Two years later, Hayden gave birth to a girl, Kennedy Melinda Porter, (six years old via artificial insemination.) Hayden and Maureen are planning on celebrating their ten-year wedding anniversary in Paris.

Melody and Larry live in Los Angeles. Melody left her job at MTV to help Larry run the hotel business. Larry opened his own hotel in Pasadena and it's the number one, must-stay hotel in Southern California. They are married with two kids, Alana Michelle(7 years old) and Larry Jr(4 years old). They are now expecting a third child, a second daughter, to be named Aria Kourtney.

Madison, now 26, has Bachelor's Degrees in Pre-Law and Psychology from NYU at 19. At 24, she graduated from St. John's University School of Law. She opened her own practice and volunteers at the LGBT homeless shelter, helping gay homeless teens. She's writing a book about her life and how she was raised by two lesbian mothers. At 20, she fell in love with her tutor, Raymond then started a relationship. After graduating from law school, she and Raymond have a son together, Christian. After their son was born, they broke up due to unknown circumstances but went back together. She later married Raymond, and now expecting a baby girl together.

                            They will name her Heather Elaine, after Madison's late biological mother.