Their P.O.V

—Minhos P.O.V—

I was just about to walk out of the glade and into the maze.

I stood at the door alone, as Ben was still in the medjack hut, I was to go out on my own today.

The doors started to open, and I looked at me feet.

We're never going to get out of here. I thought.

The doors open with one final bang, and I prepare myself for another day of disappointment.

I walk toward the doors, still looking at the ground, when something spikes the corner of my vision.

I whip my head up to the figure.

"What the shuck?" I say. Taking a step back.

Is that a... HOLY SHUCK IS THAT A GIRL? I think, staring down the hallway.

I run to her side, looking at her seemingly sleeping body, although her eyes were still open.

"HEY NEWT GET OVER HERE!" I yell back into the glade.

I look at her lifeless looking body. She had H/L H/C hair, and S/C skin. But her best feature had to be her beautiful, deep E/C orbs. The way they sparkled in the sunlight was like nothing I'd ever seen before.

Aughh stupid Minho. You can't think about that right now. She could be dying! I say, mentally slapping myself. Where did she come from anyways. I think to myself as Newt comes over.

"A girl what the shuck?" Newt says, kneeling beside me.

"It's okay you'll be okay." I say to the girl, checking her pulse.

I move over to the side of her body, assessing her for any injuries.

By now most of the glade has noticed the commotion and is gathering at the doors, but they can't see it from the distance there at.

I turn around to her other side, and notice blood on the floor.

I look at her left leg and see a deep gash, which was quickly spewing out blood.

"NEWT GET THE MEDJACKS! SHES LOOSING A LOT OF BLOOD AND FAST." I yell at him.

I hear Newt running off behind me, his footsteps fading quickly,

"It's okay" I say to her, tearing a price of my shirt, and pressing it onto her cut.

The girl flinches, and brings her hands up to mine, obviously trying to null the pain from the wound.

Here eyelids start to drop, and her eyes start to darken.

"No no you need to stay awake! Stay awake for me okay?" I say, trying to keep her awake.

Only two words escape her lips before she completely blacks out.

"I'm sorry." She says, before her eyes fully close, and her body goes limp.

"no, No, NO!" I yell, hoping it would wake her again.

"NEWT!" I yell.

"Yeh the madjacks are coming!" Newt yells from the other side of the glade.

I continue to put pressure on the girls wound, when Clint and Jeff come to take over.

I pick her up, and put her on a stretcher.

Clint and Jeff carry her out of the maze, and towards the homestead.

When Clint an Jeff run past the gladers, they all stare. In awe or in worry, it wasn't clear.