~Chapter 11~

Unedited, so there might be grammar mistakes.
I'm already sorry ㅠㅠ
————

Me:"The Loser has to do whatever the winner says, for a whole day"
Taehyung:"Sounds good, because I'm going to win anyways"
Me:"You wish, prepare to lose Taehyung"

~

Taehyung:"This is so tiring" He groaned.
Me:"I know, but we need to practice"
Taehyung:"What about a break?"
Me:"Why do I feel like, the only thing we're doing, are breaks"
Taehyung:"Because that's exactly what we're doing all the time?"
Me:"And that's the Problem, we need to practice more, so stop laying around and continue to practice with me"
Taehyung sighed and we continued to practice for a few hours.

~

Taehyung:"My well deserved sandwich" he said, before taking a bite of his sandwich.

We were walking through the corridors. We aren't allowed to eat in the corridors, but Taehyung didn't care and still wanted to eat the sandwich.

?:"Hey Students!" A teacher called us from behind. „You aren't allowed to eat here!"

We ignored him and continued to walk, but in a faster pace.
Me:"Eat faster Taehyung!" I whispered to him.
Taehyung:"I'm already eating as fast as I can!"

?:"Why are you ignoring me? Do you want me to report you to the headmaster?" He yelled.

Taehyung:"You're going to do it anyways!" He yelled, took my hand and started to run.

?:"Those kids think they can do whatever they want" He sighed.

Taehyung and me ran back to our room. We went inside and locked it behind us.

Me:"That was close" I panted.
Taehyung:"Yes it really-„ Suddenly we heard a knocking sound, coming from our door.

Me:"Please don't tell me that this is the teacher from before" The person at our door continued to knock.

?:"KIM TAEHYUNG OPEN THE DOOR RIGHT NOW!" We heard a girls voice yelling from the outside of our room.

Taehyung's eyes widened and he looked at me in shock.
Taehyung:"Oh no"
Me:"Areum?" He nodded.
Me:"I'm dead" I sighed.
Taehyung:"No you're not" he said and started pushing me into the bathroom. There was one cabinet in the bathroom, which was empty and big enough for me to hide inside.

Taehyung:"Go in there" He said and pushed me into the cabinet.
Me:"What? No!"
Taehyung:"Why not? You're going to die otherwise"
Me:"But she sees my stuff in the room anyways."

Areum:"IF YOU DON'T OPEN THE DOOR NOW KIM TAEHYUNG, I'M GOING TO BREAK IT IN!"

Taehyung closed the door from the cabinet and opened the door to our room.

Taehyung P.O.V

Me:"Hi babe, sorry for letting you wait this long" I said leaning at the frame.
Areum:"WHY DID I SEE YOU RUNNING HAND IN HANDS WITH A GIRL TO YOUR ROOM? AND WHERE IS SHE NOW?"

Me:"What? A girl you tell me? And I was outside? I was inside my room the whole time?" I said dumbfounded.
Areum:"Do you think I'm stupid and believe you?"
Me:"Babe calm down" I tried to calm her „You were just hallucinating or something, have you been stressed lately? I think you should better go to your room now and take a rest"
Areum:"Ah, maybe you're right, I've actually been stressed lately. I'm so sorry boo, I'm going to take a rest now, goodbye~" She gave me a peck on my lips and walked away.

I sighed.

That was close, again" I thought.

If I would've told her the truth. She would still say that I was cheating on her, so I had to lie. Otherwise I would've been killed by now and Y/N as well.

?:"Hey! You student!" A Person yelled.

Not this teacher again.

Me:"I'm sorry for eating in the corridors, it's not going to happen again." I bowed to him. „I was just very hungry and couldn't stop eating. I will try to hold back the next time and will not continue with eating in a place like this"
?:"I will still have to report you to the headmaster"

Me:"Then go on"
?:"What's your name?"
Me:"I will tell you right away, but can I first go into my room to do something important?"
?:"Yes, but make it quick"
Me:"Thank you Mr-„
?:"Bottles, I'm Mr. Bottles"

Y/N P.O.V

I was still in the cabinet waiting for Taehyung.

„I hope he's alright, I mean his girlfriend sounded very pissed. But it sure is very uncomfortable in here." I thought and in the next moment someone opened the cabinet door.

Taehyung:"What is your Ex's name?"
Me:"Uhm....why?"
Taehyung:"Just tell me"
Me:"Wang Jackson"
Taehyung:"Okay, thank you" he said and ran back to the door.

Taehyung P.O.V

Me:"I'm sorry for taking this long"
Mr. Bottles:"So what's your name?"
Me:"Wang Jackson" I answered.
Mr. Bottles:"Is this your room?" He pointed at the door from my room.
I shook my head.
Me:"It's the room of my classmate, I just wanted to visit him" I lied.
Mr. Bottles:"What about the girl you were with before?"
Me:"She went back to her room already"
Mr. Bottles:"And what were you doing just a moment ago in this room anyways"
Me:"I said goodbye to him and could you please stop asking me so many questions? I'm starting to feel uncomfortable."
Mr. Bottles:"Alright, I will go now, have a good day Jackson" he said and walked away.

Stupid teacher, he should've asked me for my ID card" I thought and waited until the teacher was out of my sight, so I could go back inside my room without him noticing it.