~Chapter 27~

Taehyung:"A video?"
Me:"The video where we apologized to each other, didn't actually end after our apologizing." I chuckled and scratched my neck nervously.
Taehyung:"Oh really?"
Me:"But I'm not sure if I should really show it to you. It's quite embarrassing and I don't want it to be weird between us."
Taehyung:"It's alright. I'll be able to handle it."

I looked at him doubtful, but I had to. I would feel bad for keeping it a secret from him.

We sat down on a bank in the park and I gave him my phone to watch the original version of the video.

I looked away during the whole Video so I wouldn't have to see his reaction.

~

The Video finished and I heard a slight gasp from him.

Taehyung:"I was pretty sure that all of this was just a dream." He said still shocked. „I'm so so sorry for pushing you into this." He looked at me.

I finally looked at him and saw how red his face was.

Me:"It's okay. In the end I was the one kissing you." I looked away once again because of the embarrassment.

Taehyung:"But did you really mean it?"
Me:"Well-„

Jungkook:"Oh hey guys!" he waved and walked towards us. „What are you doing here?"

Me:"I was just groceries shopping" I showed him the bag. „and after walking outside I saw Taehyung and decided to talk to him." I smiled at him being impressed of my lie which came up this fast. Taehyung nodded and signed Jungkook to sit down next to us.

Jungkook:"So how do you feel after yesterday. Because my head still aches." He laughed.
Me:"Mine too and that's why I bought some medicine. Do you want some?"
Jungkook:"Yes please."

We talked a bit and then parted ways.

I went to my room and Taehyung told me he'd meet up with Areum.

I bet he won't break up with her because he's scared.

As soon as I entered my room I sat on my bed and read some fanfiction's. The world in those stories mostly have an happy ending, but in my world right know, nothing is happening the way it should.

~

Taehyung entered the room and smiled at me.

Me:"Why do you look so happy?"
Taehyung:"I bought some good food for us."
Me:"Wow you're a gentleman."
Taehyung:"I sadly wasn't able to break up with Areum for know. She was already mad and I don't know what she would've done to me if she found out that I wanted to break up."
Me:"Why don't we make her break up with you."
Taehyung:"I don't want to ruin my reputation as good boyfriend."
Me:"Well she never had a reputation as good girlfriend."

We thought for a moment.

Taehyung:"I have an Idea."
Me:"Oh really what is it?"
Taehyung:"We could bring Jackson and her together. Two toxic people probably match in some ways."
Me:"But Jackson has a weird obsession with me."
Taehyung:"We can change that." I looked at him doubtful, but it was the only good Idea for now.

Me:"Sooo...how are we gonna start with our plan?"
Taehyung:"I'd rather talk about us first." I looked at him shocked at the sudden change of subject.

Me:"What do you mean?"
Taehyung:"Do you actually like me?"
Me:"Why would you ask me something like that." I laughed weirdly. „Do you like me?"
Taehyung:"Yes."

Wow how could he say that so confidently.

Me:"Well...I guess I like you too. But Jungkook..."
Taehyung:"Oh right." He sighed „he'd be so heart broken."
Me:"I can't do this." I said and buried my face into my pillow.
Taehyung:"But together we can."
Me:"No...he's the nicest guy ever and I really like him too."
Taehyung:"But who do you like more?"
Me:"I already told Jungkook that I like him and I don't want him to think that I'm a whore or something."
Taehyung:"He knows that you aren't. Just tell him you don't want a relationship for now."
Me:"Hmm, I guess that's the only thing I can say for now." I sighed and looked at Taehyung.

Taehyung:"But does that mean that we're dating now?" He wiggled weirdly with his eyebrows.
Me:"No. As long as you and Areum are still together, we aren't more than friends."
Taehyung:"Alright"
Me:"Thanks for understanding."

We decided to play some games together until 10:00 pm.

Taehyung:"Wow you're so good at this game.
Me:"You're not the first one to tell me this." I smirked and he just chuckled.
Taehyung:"You're so cute Y/N." His words took me off guard, which made me lose this round.

Me:"Damn it Taehyung! You made me blush and now I lost."
Taehyung:"Strategy." He winked at me.
Me:"Sadly you only win like this and not with your skills." I winked back at him.
Taehyung:"Harsh. Can we play another game already?"
Me:"Alright! Which one do you suggest?"
Taehyung:"Truth or dare? But without dare."
Me:"What are you? Twelve." I laughed at his weird game choice.
Taehyung:"I really want to know more about you."
Me:"You already know quite a lot about me."
Taehyung:"But I want to know everything." He sat closer next to me.

Me:"Well then I want to ask you. Why do you like me all of a sudden?"