~Chapter 23~

The next day~

Taehyung:"Wake up idiot"
He shook me until he was able to wake me up.

Me:"Stop it Taehyung!" I tried to push him away, so he would stop annoying me.
Taehyung:"No, we're meeting the other guys outside in ten minutes!"
Me:"Wait, when did we make such plans??"
Taehyung:"In our groupchat about an hour ago, but you were still sleeping."
Me:"Can I not join you guys later?"
Taehyung:"I mean if you really want to...but the others will probably think that you're lazy."

I thought for a moment and then thought about Jungkook being there as well.

I don't want him to think that I'm lazy...

I got up quickly and put on some cute clothes to impress Jungkook.

Me:"How much time do I have left?" I asked my Roommate.
Taehyung:"4 Minutes and I'm leaving a bit earlier so the others won't suspect anything. See you later." He said and went out.

After finishing my make up, which looked a bit over the top, because I usually don't wear a lot of make up, I went to meet the others as well.

~

I saw all of them waiting for me at the entrance of our University.

Even Areum joined us...how annoying.

She was already clinging onto Taehyung.
It kinda made me feel sick, but as soon as I saw Jungkook smiling at me I felt really happy.

I walked towards him and hugged him tightly.
Jungkook:"Did you already miss me?" He smiled and hugged back.

All of our friends looked at us in shock.
Eunha:"What on earth is happening right now?"
J-Hope:"Did we miss something?"
Jisoo:"Are you guys dating or something?"

Jungkook mouthed a „not yet".

Taehyung was the only one who didn't like looking at this scene.

He felt weird and hated this feeling.

„What's your damn problem Taehyung" he thought „it's none of your business, be glad that Jungkook and Y/N are happy together!"

Jimin noticed Taehyung looking at that scene uncomfortably.

Jimin:"Yo Taehyung" he said loudly, which made everyone look at him „can I talk to you for a minute?"
Taehyung:"Sure"
Jimin:"But somewhere alone"
Taehyung:"Alright?" he looked confused.

They both walked away, so no one could listen to their conversation.

Jimin:"So Taehyung tell me...what's going on between Y/N and you?" he said with a serious tone.
Taehyung:"What do you mean?"
Jimin:"You obviously didn't like the sight of  Y/N and Jungkook being together. But Y/N is also not really enjoying the view of Areum and you together."
Taehyung:"Wait...Y/N doesn't like-„
Jimin:"We're not talking about Y/N's feelings right now, but yours!" he cut Taehyung off.
Taehyung:"Uhm, I have a girlfriend, so how dare you to think that I like Y/N or something like that."
Jimin:"Chill Mate, but it's obvious that you have something for Y/N."
Taehyung:"No, I only like Areum and no one else!" he rose his voice a bit because Jimin started to annoy him.

Jimin:"Just accept your feelings Taehyung, don't deny it. But anyways.. Y/N is going to date Jungkook soon."
Taehyung:"Well, I don't care."
He walked away back to our group and left Jimin behind him. But Jimin joined us as well shortly after.

We went to a restaurant with the bus.

I obviously sat next to Jungkook and he really made me forget all feelings I had for Taehyung.