~Chapter 25~

This update is especially long. Good luck reading this confusing chapter.
———————————

Jimin:"I told Eunha about the funny game I played so we decided to play this one first."
He said excited.

Eunha:"Explain it to them."
Jimin:"The game is called Dating Simulator. Every player is a Character and anonymous. You give yourself a different name.ü So like we are all anonymous texting each other and have to decide after 10 texts who we want to date this night. The feelings have to be mutual though. If you want to date someone, but this person doesn't want to date you, you don't get any points. The winner is the Person who has dated the most after 5 nights. You get extra points if you guess the other Player's characters in the end."
J-Hope:"I don't get it."
Eunha:"Let's just play it. But we have to sit farther away from each other first."

I decided to call myself #hotguy.

The others named themselves: #Thomasthelocomotive
#Open24/7
#Mrstealyogirl
#pen15
#plsendme

Creative names...

The game said it was the first night and we have to start texting each other.

I decided to wait for messages, but I acted like I was texting someone.

1 message from #plsendme

#plsendme: send nudes
#hotguy: 3==> now u

What a brainless game, perfect to play when you're drunk.

#plsendme: hot, now mine (•)(•)
#hotguy: Nice body bae
#plsendme: So u dating anyone?
#hotguy: Yes u, alright?
#plsendme: can I count on you?
#hotguy: ofc babe

I'm wondering whom I'm texting right now. Probably Eunha.

2 messages from #Open24/7

#Open24/7: Hi hottie
#Open24/7: mind me sliding into your dms?
#hotguy: ofc not
#Open24/7: Wanna date. The Person I texted before was weird af.
#hotguy: Sure!

I was actually lying to this Person. I decided to stay with #plsendme this night. But you gotta lie to win.

1 message from #plsendme

Still texting me?

#plsendme: Let's continue texting
#hotguy: kk
#plsendme: I just told someone else that I would date them lol, but I'll stay with you because I trust you alright?
#hotguy: same here haha, who did you tell it?"
#plsendme: #pen15 because I think his/her name is inappropriate.
#hotguy: It's literally just the name of a genital.
#plsendme: But I'm a girl and that's why it upsets me.

This is definitely Eunha.

#hotguy:" Well I'm a guy so I don't care.

I used my 10 texts already, but I can't be obvious about it. I should continue acting like I'm still texting with someone.

The game then showed a new menu, where you had to decide who you want to date.

I picked #plsendme.