~Chapter 19~

Unedited~
————————

I was laying in my bed and tried to sleep, but I couldn't.

I changed my positions several times, but it didn't help.

I sat up and looked over to Taehyung's bed.

He's able to sleep
Lucky him

I got up and changed into sweatpants, a plain shirt, shoes and a jacket.

I opened the door slowly so I wouldn't wake Taehyung up.
Students weren't allowed to be outside on a normal school week at this time, but I didn't care. I didn't have to go to class tomorrow anyways.

All the lights in the hall were turned off, so I used the light of my phone to see something.

I went up to the rooftop, because my plan was to look at the stars. Haven't looked at them for awhile now.

When I opened the door to the rooftop, which was surprisingly already unlocked. I saw a person laying on the ground, probably looking at the stars.

Who's that?

I walked closer towards them to have a look at the Person and my eyes widened when I saw who it was.

Me:"J-Jimin?"
He sat up and looked at me surprised by my sudden appearance. He didn't seem to notice me coming up here before.
Jimin:"Y/N" he smiled.
Me:"What are you doing here?"
Jimin:"I could ask you the same" he chuckled „But I think you have the same intention like me"
Me:"So you also came here to look at the stars"
Jimin:"Exactly" he patted on the ground next to him, as a sign for me to sit there.

I sat down and looked at the stars.
Jimin:"What kept you awake?"
Me:"Huh?" I looked at him.
Jimin:"I don't think that anyone would come here, who would be able to sleep."
Me:"Makes sense, but the truth is, I don't know"
Jimin:"Was it because of Jungkook?" He paused for a moment, but not expecting me to answer his question „Or because of Taehyung?"
My eyes widened.
Me:"T-Taehyung? Why do you think it would be because of him?!" I asked him confused.
Jimin:"You know Y/N" He looked at the stars. „I notice a lot more than you think"
Me:"What is there to notice-„
Jimin:"You'll find out soon" He said and got up. „I'll try to get back to sleep now, good night Y/N" and just like that he left me up here alone.

What's wrong with this guy?

I asked myself and laid down.
Me:"Probably a lot" I sighed.

The stars really are beautiful.

I heard how the door of the rooftop opened.

Shoot what if it's a teacher.

What am I gonna do, what am I-

I started to panic, but I didn't move a muscle. I just laid there as if I'm dead.

?:"Y/N?"

This voice

Me:"Why are you awake? Weren't you asleep just awhile ago?"
Taehyung:"I wasn't asleep, I was only trying to sleep, but then there was the sound of a door opening and closing. I couldn't sleep anyways, so I decided to follow you."
Me:"Creep" I scoffed.
Taehyung:"What did you just call me?"

Me:"But wait, that means you heard the conversation between Jimin and me?"
Taehyung:"No"
Me:"But you were right behind me, I mean you said that you were following."
Taehyung:"I lost you at some point, so I only guessed that you went up here."
Me:"Thank god" I sighed.

Taehyung:"But why? Were ya talking bout nasty things or somethin'?" He wiggled with his eyebrows.
Me:"What the- Taehyung, what are you even thinking of me?"
Taehyung:"I think you're a weirdo."
Me:"Says the creep who follows me." I scoffed.
Taehyung:"And why exactly was Jimin here?"
Me:"I'm not sure." I sighed.

Awkward silence....

Me:"Don't you want to lay down next to me? You can't look at the stars like this." I chuckled.
Taehyung:"I actually can, I just have to look up."
Me:"But it's easier to look at them while you're laying."
Taehyung:"True" He laid down next to me.

We both looked at the stars in silence.
I felt comfortable like this.

Taehyung:"You know.." he started „it isn't that easy dating a person like Areum."
I laughed at his sudden comment that came literally out of nowhere.
Me:"Mhm" I replied.

Oh I sure know Taehyung and that's why I wouldn't date a person like her.

Taehyung:"But I still love her."

My heart ached at his words

Me:"I know, I mean why would you date her if you wouldn't..." I laughed awkwardly.
Taehyung:"You're right I guess..."

I suddenly felt sick.

Me:"Uhm Taehyung, I will go know. I suddenly feel extremely tired. Good night."
Taehyung:"Oh okay, I'll come with you then"
Me:"NO!" I accidentally yelled „Uhm I'm sorry for the yelling, but you don't have to go back just because I'm leaving too." I laughed awkwardly once again.

Taehyung:"Y/N are you okay?"
Me:"Yes, I'm just very tired now, so bye"
I walked back to our room, almost running.

It took me quite a while until I realized that I was crying.

Me:"That's what Jimin meant" I suddenly realized.

I changed quickly my clothes and went to bed. My blankets were over my face and I tried to stop me from crying before Taehyung came back.

I have to stay away from him from now on

I can't have any wrong feelings for him and cry because of the fact that he obviously loves his girlfriend.

Those were my last thoughts until I fell asleep.

—————————
Hi Guys~

I wanted to thank all of my readers for reading my story♡♡♡

If you have any questions regarding to the story, just ask here :3

And also if you want to be friends with me on ZEPETO, my Code is: 1L3F36