~Chapter 03~

New Chapter~
——————————————

The Teacher talked a long time about the University and its rules.

Teacher:"So after all those informations, let's come to the part you all have been waiting for." he paused for a moment and had a look on his files. „I will now tell you in which classes you will be in"

Me:"Finally" I said to Eunha.
Eunha:"Yes, I hope we're in the same class"
Me:"Me too"

The Teacher started saying names of students and in which classes they will be in.
I listened well to what he said, so I wouldn't miss when he says my name.

Teacher:"Jeon Jungkook, Park Jimin, Jung Eunha..."
Eunha:"I'm in the same class as Jimin" she said excited.
Teacher:"...Kim Taehyung, Y/L/N Y/N...."
Eunha:"Omg we're really in the same class" she said even more excited, I smiled at her.
Me:"That's great" I was happy to be in the same class with my best friend.

Teacher:"...Jung Hoseok are in Class 6D. Your classroom number is 1450" I looked at the map, which i was holding the whole time and saw that our classroom was very close to my room. Maybe 10 minutes of walking, from my room to the classroom.

Teacher:"Those were all, if you haven't heard your name, go to the reception and tell them about it. All students have to go to their classroom now and the teacher there, will give you more informations"

Eunha:"So much information, my head can't handle it" she said laughing and I chuckled.

We headed to our classroom together and i saw next to the door from our classroom, two people kissing each other. They seem very familiar to me, i thought. But i just ignored it and followed Eunha into the classroom.

I sat down next to her and we started talking.

?:"Hi" a person in front of us said.
Eunha looked up to see who it was. She started smiling widely.
Eunha:"Hii" i looked at the person who said Hi to us before and it was the boy who winked at her in the Café, Jimin.

Eunha:"So that's my best friend, who I was talking about" she looked at me and then back at Jimin.
Me:"Hi my name is Y/N, nice to meet you" I waved at him.
Jimin:"Hi nice to meet you Y/N, I'm Jimin" he smiled cutely.

Eunha:"Where's Jungkook?" She asked him.
Jimin:"He went to the restroom, but he should be back in a while"

Me:"Who's Jungkook?" I asked Eunha confused, because she never mentioned him.
Eunha:"Oh I forgot to tell you" she chuckled „He's the other boy from the Café, the one you said would look more handsome than Jimin"
My face turned red from embarrassment, did she just say that in front of Jimin?!

I laughed weirdly.
Me:"Oh, he? You told Jimin about it?"
Eunha:"Yes" She laughed.
Jimin:"Don't worry I'm not mad at you, just because you think Jungkook would be more handsome than me" he chuckled „Everyone has a different taste in people, right?" he patted my head.
Me:"Thank you Jimin" I sighed in relief.

Eunha:"But Jimin~ you know that i think that you're more handsome than him" she hugged his arm. I cringed at the sight of it. Eunha can be really embarrassing when she's in love.
?:"More handsome than who?" a voice from behind us asked.

Jimin looked at the person who just asked us and then a wide smile appeared on his face.
Jimin:"Kookie~" he said and the boy from behind us walked up to Jimin.
Jungkook:"I told you to not call me that" he said slightly annoyed and hit him playfully. Jungkook's back was facing me, but when he turned around my eyes widened.

Jungkook:"Hi" he smiled and waved at Eunha and me. My heart started to beat faster, as if it would explode any moment. He looks even more handsome in such a close distance.
Eunha:"Hii, I'm Eunha and this is Y/N" she pointed at me, who was still staring at Jungkook. „Nice to meet you Jungkook, Jimin already told us about you"

Jungkook looked at him with a questioning look.
Jimin:"They asked me about you"
Jungkook:"How did they even know that I exist?" he looked at us confused.
Eunha:"We saw you two in the Café yesterday and I wondered who you are and this weird girl next to me too" She looked at me and started waving her hands in front of my face.

I blinked a few times, because my eyes were dry from the staring and then I came back to my senses.
Eunha:"You probably ask yourself how I know Jimin, well he's my new roommate" she said happily.
Jungkook:"Oh really? Know i don't need to ask you anymore about your new roommate Jimin, because she's already standing in front of me" he smiled once again and I melted from his cute smile.

Jimin:"Yes" he chuckled „who's your new roommate Kookie?"
Jungkook:"Mark"
Jimin:"Is he nice?"
Jungkook:"From the few words we have said to each other, yes" He laughed.

I listened carefully to Jungkook's words, his voice is so beautiful.
Jungkook:"We haven't talked about your Roommate Y/N" he looked at me and smiled......wait! Is he talking to me?! I thought and my eyes widened.

Me:"Oh yes, my roommate is very nice and helpful" I laughed weirdly.
Jungkook:"I'm happy for you"
Me:"Thank you, i'm happy for you too" i smiled widely at him, i probably scared him with my smile.

Jimin:"It was nice talking to you guys, but we need to go now, bye" he hugged Eunha and then walked off.
Jungkook:"Bye it was nice to meet you" He winked at me and walked away with Jimin.

My heart stopped beating for a moment.

Jungkook just winked at me.

I need some holy water.

Eunha:"Y/N are you okay?" she shook me until i came back to my senses again.
Me:"Oh, yes yes i'm okay, i never felt better" i smiled.
Eunha:"Are you already falling for Jungkook?" she teased me.
Me:"No, he's just handsome" very very very handsome and don't forget to mention, hot!

Eunha:"You should have seen your face when Jungkook turned around the first time" she laughed.

The teacher walked inside the classroom.
Teacher:"Welcome my new class, my name is Mr. Park and i will be your new teacher in every subject. We will start with our first dancing lessons after lunch..."
He gave us many informations and then sent us to lunch.

He told us that we have 2 hours of lunch.
Which is great, it means that i can go to the city with Eunha and Jisoo.

Eunha and me met Jisoo in the Cafeteria and bought our food. We sat down at a table for six, because there wasn't any table with just four left.

Jisoo told us that her new roommate Areum is kinda weird, but still friendly.
She said that Areum came „home" very late yesterday and that she was always talking about her boyfriend.