~Chapter 22~

Finally a new chapter :D I hope you enjoy and still remember the other chapters xD
I'm so so sorry for making you all wait so long T-T
————————

Taehyung:"J-Hope"
J-Hope:"Yes?"
Taehyung:"Did something happen between Jungkook and Y/N?" He whispered to him.
J-Hope:"What should have happened?" he whispered back.
Taehyung:"You know...did they get closer?"
J-Hope:"Since when do you care about something like that?" he laughed.
Taehyung:"Whatever, forget that I asked." he looked away and sighed.

J-Hope:"They didn't, you don't have to worry. But I wish they did. Then my ship would finally sail." He said and then went to Jungkook and me.

Jungkook and me didn't hear what they were talking about, because we were way too concentrated on the game we were playing.

J-Hope:"I want to play too" he yelled and took the controller which was laying next to me. Taehyung sat next to Jungkook and watched us playing because there was no controller for him to play with left.

~

Jungkook:"I don't want to play anymore" he sighed.
J-Hope:"Just because you always lose"
Jungkook:"No!" He yelled and J-Hope started to call him Loser repeatedly.
Jungkook:"I'm not a Loser! Y/N let's do something else." He grabbed my hand and walked away with me.
J-Hope:"Bye Lovebirds!" he yelled after us and then he looked at Taehyung. „Want to continue playing with me?"
Taehyung:"No Thank you, I'll go too" He walked towards the door.
J-Hope:"Rude" he pouted.
Taehyung:"Bye" he yelled and closed the door behind him.

Jungkook was still holding my hand while we walked towards the Park.
Me:"Where are we going?" I asked him. He just looked at me and smiled. „Okay, you don't have to answer me." I sighed, but also smiled.

Spending some time alone with Jungkook will probably make me fall for him and forget about Taehyung.

?:"Heyy wait for me!" someone yelled from behind us. I rolled my eyes because I knew exactly whose voice it was. We both turned around.

Jungkook:"It's Taehyung!"

What was I even thinking about before?

Taehyung:"Don't leave me alone"
Jungkook:"Well you left J-Hope alone, so why should we care?" He continued to walk forward leaving Taehyung behind.
Taehyung:"Because you're nice people." He followed us.
Jungkook:"No, you're just a very rude person."
Taehyung:"Come on Kookie. You know I'm not rude."
Jungkook:"Don't call me Kookie!" he said annoyed. „Only Y/N is allowed to call me Kookie."
Me:"But I won't do it." I laughed and then I looked at Taehyung. „Could you please leave us alone for a while?"
Taehyung:"Why? Are you-„ he noticed our hands and didn't finish his sentence. „Oh I understand. I'll leave you guys alone."

He turned around and walked away without saying anything else.

Me:"Now he's mad."
Jungkook:"I don't think so. Why would he be mad at us for wanting to spend time alone with each other?"

He's been acting so weird lately...

We continued walking our way.

Jungkook:"Y/N?"
Me:"Yes Jungkook?" I looked at him.
Jungkook:"Uhm...how should I say it..." He thought for a moment and I just awkwardly looked at him, trying to guess what he's going to say. „do you like someone?"

My eyes widened at his question.

Does he know about my feelings for Taehyung? Did Eunha tell him?!

Jungkook:"Y/N?" His voice interrupted my thoughts.
Me:"Well, I guess...and you?"
Jungkook:"Oh really? Me too. Do you mind telling me who it-„

Jackson:"Yo Y/N!" he yelled. „You already got a new boyfriend? What happened to your other weird boyfriend?"

I swear someday I'm going to punch this jerk right into his stupid face!

I looked at him annoyed. „Mind your own business!"

Jungkook:"Other boyfriend?" he looked confused.
Me:"I'm going to explain everything to you later." I whispered to him.
Jackson:"You're such a bitch Y/N!"
Jungkook:"Stop being so rude to her!" He yelled at Jackson angrily.
Jackson:"Rude? I'm not rude. I'm only telling the truth." he laughed. „Now tell me Y/N, what happened to the other?"
Me:"Me and him were never a thing idiot!" I yelled at him angrily „he's only a friend who tried to protect me from you!"

Jackson chuckled:"Oh, I should have known that no one else would want to date you except me."
Jungkook:"That's not true." he glared at Jackson. „Who are you anyways?!"

Jackson smiled:"I'm glad that you're asking, I'm Y/N's Ex-boyfriend, but soon we'll be together again."
Me:"No Jackson, not again! You're the biggest mistake I ever made."

Jackson looked a little hurt at what I said but tried to hide it with his smile.
„I don't think so or are you about to date this guy next to you?"

Me:"What if I'm already dating him?"
Jackson:"You said the same with this other guy so why should I believe you now?"

Jungkook:"Because it's the truth"
He put both of his hands on my cheeks and kissed me.

I kissed him back because It felt right in this moment.

Jackson:"I kiss random girls everyday, so why should this make me believe you." He grinned.

Me:"I'm not like you Jackson. I thought you'd finally realize that, but no you're still the same idiot." I turned around and left the place. Jungkook followed me and grabbed my hand to hold it.

My heart finally reacted to Jungkook holding my hand and it started to beat faster.

Did we just kiss a few seconds ago?

I started to realize what happened and stopped walking.

Jungkook also stopped and looked at me. „Is everything alright Y/N?".

I blushed and looked away. „Stop looking at me like that."
Jungkook chuckled:"What are you talking about? Wait are you blushing?"
Me:"Idiot"
Jungkook:"No need to be rude" he held my hand tighter and then I finally looked him in the face.

Me:"I'm sorry for bringing you in this situation...and for the kiss."
Jungkook:"Are you serious?" he laughed „You don't have to be sorry, I was glad to be able to help you and I was the one who kissed you, remember?" I nodded my head. „So back to my question, do you mind telling me who you like?"

Me:"You" He was the first Person who came up in my mind, but the one who obviously was still the first place in my heart....was Taehyung. But I forgot about him in this moment, because my mind was only thinking about Jungkook who just saved and kissed me.

Jungkook's eyes widened and he smiled brightly at me. „Really? I like you too"
He hugged me tightly.