~Chapter 21~

Unedited~
———————-

It was so awkward sitting at a table with Taehyung.

I didn't even look at him for once and I only talked with the others, especially with Jungkook.

Jungkook:"So how about you give me a nickname now?"
Me:"Why should I?" I chuckled.
Jungkook:"You gave J-Hope one as well."
Me:"I know, but the Nickname for him just came into my mind and Hobi sounds adorable"
Jungkook:"Then how about calling me Kookie? Sounds adorable as well." He smiled.
Me:"Kookie? I'd rather call you bunny, because your smile reminds me of a bunny."
Jungkook:"No, my mom already calls me that and it would be kind of awkward hearing you calling me the same."
Me:"Alright so I'll stay with the name Jungkook." I grinned.

He pouted and looked away.
Me:"I'm sorry Jungkook" I couldn't help but to laugh after saying that, it's so funny to tease him.

But I soon stopped laughing, because I saw Areum walking towards our table.

Is it break already?

I looked away and tried to start a conversation with Eunha.

Me:"Eunha-„
Areum:"HI BABE AND HIS FRIENDS" She yelled with her really high pitched voice.
Everyone looked at her.

Here goes my chance of starting a conversation with my friend.

I also looked at Areum once again and she was already all over Taehyung. She kissed him in front of everyone, but it was not just a peck, they were literally making out.

Eunha then looked at me concerned and I tried to hide the hurt look on my face.

I'll have to get used to it.

Taehyung:"Stop baby, not in front of my friends, you know it's awkward." He tried to say.

J-Hope:"Uhm, I'll go now, I just remembered that I have to go buy something important."
Jimin:"Eunha should we go somewhere else too? We don't want to bother them, right?" Eunha nodded.
Taehyung:"You don-„
Me:"I'm coming with you Hobi"
Jungkook:"Me too"

We all got up and walked away from the couple.

J-Hope:"That was extremely awkward." He said and laughed.
Me:"I agree with you"
Jungkook:"So where are we going now?"
J-Hope:"We could go to my room and play Videogames."
Jungkook:"I don't think that Y/N would want to play Videogames."
Me:"I actually would love to" I smiled. „I used to play Videogames with my brothers all the time."
J-Hope:"Oh you have brothers?"
Me:"Yes, I have three"
Jungkook:"WHAT? and sisters?"
Me:"Unfortunately I don't have one."
J-Hope:"How did you survive that?"
Me:"I don't know dude" I laughed.

That's literally the only reason why I was able to accept the fact that I have to share the room with a boy. I already had to share my room with my little brother before.

Me:"Do you have any siblings?"
J-Hope:"I have an older sister."
Jungkook:"And I an older brother."
Me:"No younger siblings? Must be great."
J-Hope:"I always wanted a little brother or sister."
Jungkook:"Me too"
Me:"It's not that great" I laughed „But my little brother is still very precious and important to me."
J-Hope:"So you have one younger brother and two elder?"
Me:"Yes"

We arrived at J-Hope's room.
J-Hope:"Don't have a heart attack when you enter my room, it isn't very clean."
Me:"It's okay, mine isn't very clean either, but it's more my roommates fault." I chuckled.
Jungkook:"You seem to have a very good relationship with your roommate."
Me:"Oh ye- well it's alright I guess."

We entered J-Hope's room and it wasn't even that unclean, there were just a few things on the ground.

J-Hope:"So which Videogame would you like to play?" He said happily and walked to the shelf with all his Videogames.
Jungkook:"Whatever you like."
Me:"I agree with him, you invited us after all."

J-Hope:"Thank you guys."

~

We played different Videogames for four hours straight, until someone knocked at the door.

J-Hope walked to the door and opened it.
Taehyung:"Hi" he waved at him.
J-Hope:"Hi Taehyung, where's your girlfriend?"
Taehyung:"She had to go back to class and that's already been a while ago."
J-Hope:"Then what were you doing until now?"
Taehyung:"I searched for you. Because none of you answered my calls."
J-Hope:"Oh I'm sorry for that, we were busy you know." he laughed awkwardly.
Taehyung:"Why were you guys leaving before anyways?"
J-Hope:"It started to be very awkward as soon as your girlfriend joined us."
Taehyung:"But what is so bad about me being with my girlfriend?"
J-Hope:"It's not because of you being with her Taehyung, it's because your girlfriend is weird as fu*k"

Jungkook and me heard the conversation between Taehyung and J-Hope. We both knew that Taehyung would get very angry after what J-Hope said, so we both got up and ran towards them.

Me:"Oh hi Taehyung!" I yelled.
Jungkook:"Yo Taehyung bro, what's poppin'?"
I looked at Jungkook and laughed.
Me:"Did you just seriously ask that?"
Jungkook:"Yes unfortunately I did." He smiled awkwardly at us.

Taehyung looked at me laughing and all the anger that was coming up after what J-Hope said disappeared. Seeing me laugh made him somehow happy.

Me:"So what were you guys talking about?" I was still smiling and looked at both of them.
Taehyung:"Nothing important...What were you guys doing until now?"
Me:"Oh we were playing Videogames."
Taehyung:"That's what J-Hope meant with you guys being busy?" He laughed.
J-Hope:"Yes and all our phones were turned off and that's why we didn't hear your calls."
Jungkook:"Sorry bro"

Me:"Jungkook we haven't finished the level we started, come we should go and finish it." I grabbed his hand and dragged him away.
Taehyung stared at my hand which held Jungkook's.

————————
I hope you enjoyed~