~Chapter 18~

Unedited~
—————————

We both ended up in a Pillow fight, just like two little kids.

Me:"You're so weak Taehyung" I laughed when I was on top of him and hitting him with my pillow.
Taehyung:"It's still early in the morning, what do you expect?" he rolled his eyes.
Me:"Well, it's your alarm's fault that we're already awake so early in the morning"
Taehyung:"I would've been able to sleep with the alarm sound. So it's basically your fault that I'm already awake."
Me:"Then why did you turn on an alarm anyways?"
Taehyung:"You're right" he thought for a moment. „But why did I put on the alarm so early in the morning on a free day?"
Me:"How am I supposed to know what's going on inside your little brain?"

Taehyung:"Oh my- I wanted to meet up with Areum so I could see her before her class starts." He then looked at me and I looked back at him, just to realize that I was still on top of him.

I quickly got off of him.
Me:"Sorry, I forgot that I was still-„
Taehyung:"It's okay" he laughed. „What time is it?"
Me:"Her class starts in ten minutes"
Taehyung:"How do you know when her class starts?"
Me:"Jisoo sent me her weekly schedule, which includes the time when class starts and she's Areum's classmate."
Taehyung:"Makes sense"
Me:"So?"
Taehyung:"What?"
Me:"Aren't you like going to run to her classroom to see her?"
Taehyung:"I'm still tired and I need way too long to get ready, so no."
Me:"And why don't you just call her?"
Taehyung:"She's going to be mad at me, because I didn't meet her in person and I don't feel like arguing with her now." he sighed.
Me:"Wow Taehyung, you're such a great boyfriend" I laughed. „I wouldn't want to date you"

Taehyung:"Are you sure? I mean look at this handsome face." He pointed at his face „and my nice personality is very outstanding and better than others." I rolled my eyes.
Me:"For sure"
Taehyung:"Hey, stop being like this. I bet you already fell for me." He joked.
Me:"In your dreams" I laughed.

Taehyung:"In my dreams is only Areum, so don't get your hopes up too high" He pinched my right cheek.
Me:"Which ho-?"
Taehyung:"So now that we're already awake, want to play some Videogames?"
Me:"Of course"

~

Jungkook:"So what are we going to do now?"
Jimin:"I don't know?"
Me:"And why exactly did Jungkook and me have to come to your room?"
Eunha:"Just because."
Jungkook and me sighed.

Jimin:"No, we actually thought that maybe one of you had an idea of what to do."
Me:"Doesn't look like it."
Jimin took out his phone and called someone.
He asked the person to come here. After that he called another person, asking the same thing.

~

Jungkook:"Now we're six people who don't kno-„
J-Hope:"I have an Idea" he yelled out of nowhere, interrupting Jungkook.

J-Hope:"We could go to an Amusement Park."
Eunha:"That's a good Idea"
Jimin:"Yes it is. Are all okay with going to an amusement Park?"

We all agreed.

~

It's been so long since the last time I went to an amusement Park.

I looked around.

Eunha:"Cotton Candy!" she yelled and pointed at a Shop that sells Cotton Candy.
J-Hope:"I need one!"
Taehyung:"Already now?" he sighed.

Jimin bought the Cotton Candy for Eunha and J-Hope.

J-Hope:"Wow you're such a gentleman Jimin"
Jimin:"I know" He winked at J-Hope, which made J-Hope start fanning himself.
J-Hope:"Am I the only one who suddenly feels hot?" He laughed. Jimin hit him and walked to Eunha. I saw how he took her hand and intertwined his hand with hers.

Jungkook came to me, but he said nothing. He just walked next to me.
Me:"Do you have something to tell me?"
I looked at him.
Jungkook:"No, I just felt like walking next to you."

he said and smiled at me

My heart ugh

Can he like not?

I looked away, because my face was probably as red as a tomato and one guy had to let everyone know about it.

Taehyung:"Yo Y/N!" He yelled.
He waited with his next words, until I looked directly at him.
Taehyung:"Your face is so red, it reminds me of a tomato." Everyone from our group looked at me. Also some random people who were in the amusement park.

Me:"Taehyung you as-„ I started to yell angrily, but he interrupted me.
Taehyung:"No No, no cursing please, here are families with small children"

Jungkook chuckled.

I looked away, my face was indeed as red as a tomato.

Jungkook:"Y/N?"
I looked at him and I saw how he was looking down shyly.

He then grabbed my hand and held it.

We're holding hands!

I looked away once again.

O M G !

I saw all of our friends staring at us.
Jungkook also noticed it and started laughing.
Eunha and J-Hope were both fangirling over it. Jimin gave Jungkook a „Good Job Bro" look and Taehyung seemed...annoyed? Well he looked away the moment I looked at him.

Jungkook:"Is it okay for you?" He asked me.

He seriously just asked me that.

He's literally the cutest.

I smiled at him and nodded.

The rest of the day was great and we all had a lot of fun.

~

Taehyung and me were on the way back to our room.

Taehyung:"Do you like Jungkook?"
I looked at him shocked.

Did he just ask me that out of nowhere?

Me:"Why this question all of a sudden?"
Taehyung:"Just curious, because if you don't" He paused for a moment. „ I don't want you to hurt him."
Me:"I don't want to hurt him either. But I'm still trying to figure out if I like him just as a friend or more."
Taehyung:"Okay"

The rest of the way he was quiet.
We entered our room and Taehyung went to change into his Pyjama.

I sat on my chair and played games on my phone.