1

Bills- Electric Bills, Water Bills, and so many more. I groan as I lean my head back, things just seem so much more difficult without him.

As I go back to looking through the bills one of my pack members comes in, the nervous look on the young omega telling me what I need to know.

"Send in Alpha Pinewood, please"

The young wolf smiles, giving me a nod before heading out the door. I smile as I push the bills to the side, happy for this distraction.

"Ajax, so good to finally meet you"

The gruff older voice says as I stand up offering him my hand, with a firm handshake we both take a seat.

"Pleasure to finally meet you as well George, I have heard plenty of things about you, everyone seems to have a good thing or two to say about you"

And with that, our meeting continued. basic things like going over borders, and just smaller things like guidelines for crossing on to each other's land.

As our meeting came to a close I offered to walk him out, just as we reached his car the scent of vanilla and mint overtook me. I turn my head before stopping to look at him, My son. He has his black pants and a loose white tee-shirt, his bag in hand with two silver tags around his neck.

" Hey Dad, I'm home "

I run at my son lifting him up into a tight hug, I burry my face in his neck as he hugs me back.

Pulling away to look at his face I see tears, my small innocent little boy had to go through hell.

" George, this is my eldest son "

I turn to George with a wide toothy grin, he shakes hands with my son giving him a curt nod.

"George Pinewood, a pleasure to meet the son of alpha Ajax Crown"

My boy nods,
" pleasure is mine sir, my name is Snow Crown "

After a brief conversation, we three are headed to the family cafe for some coffee, and also to meet his son.

Once we arrive and order our drinks we take our seat at a far table, my son looking very alert I hope this eases his nerves.

" so Snow, You just got home from serving in the military? " George questions, my son just nods and smiles.

" yes sir, I was the smallest recruit they had ever seen "

with that we laugh, I watch as my son takes in large sips of his coffee, the bitter black water never tasted right to me.

" How can you drink that? "
with this, he just grins,
" it's better than what I had been drinking, that stuff was like tar"

We laugh as we talk some more, and I informing him of the changes in the pack.
Soon our jolly conversation was interrupted by George's boy, a tall and quite intimidating fella.

" Hello alpha Ajax "

We smile at greeting him, but my son stays quite.
I place my hand on him as he stares off into his coffee, I rub circles on his hand with my thumb until he notices me.

" Sorry dad, I didn't mean to stare-off like that"

I smile and pat his head, but then George's boy growls.
Snow turns to him, eyes narrow and lip pulled back into a snarl.

" do NOT growl at my father, I will put you down " he growls out, but the young man just laughs.

" I am Damon Pinewood, I am the future alpha of my pack! I will not sit here with a human and make conversation with you"

My eyes widen as my son, who I know as a quiet and sweet boy, stands up almost knocking his chair over as he grabs Damon by his shirt collar.

" I am Snow Crown, eldest son of Ajax Crown, I am an alphas son as Well! Human or NOT! I will take you down and put you in your place! "

Damon pulls back ready to swing when snow punches him in the gut causing him to buckle over, my boy then shoves him back into his chair.
George sighs, Snow then sits back down and sips his coffee.

Damon groans as he rests his head on the table, George shakes my hand and snows before dragging his son out of the cafe muttering curse words towards his boy.

I and snow make our way home, on our walk, I brought up the school situation. The schooling he would prefer is an online school, but an alphas son needs to be social.

---snow pov---

I finally get to be in my bedroom again, my quiet, and peaceful room.

I run my fingers over the soft fabric of my bed, I hug my pillow inhaling deeply. The faint scent of vanilla makes me smile, my dad still washed my blankets even while I was gone.

I take off my clothes after laying out my fresh ones, slowly and gently getting dressed before going downstairs for dinner.

I see my great-great-grandpa in his recliner looking thru a book, I slowly walk over before kneeling beside him.

" I'm home grampa Oliver, did you miss me ?"

He looks up at me for a moment before patting my hand, he then goes back to looking at pictures.
I smile looking at pictures of him and his mate Nicholas, they didn't get to have as many kids as they wanted but they got a lot of grandkids and so on.

I kiss his head before heading for the kitchen, I try not to trip over toys but that's hard to do when they are everywhere.

" big brother !"

I smile down at the set of twin girls hugging my legs, I pat their heads.

" Hey, Peggy, penny, how have you two been ?"

They grin before running off, those two are up to no good.

My dad is struggling to keep up with dinner, I take the knife from him and chop up the large slab of beef. His sigh of relief making me smile, I'm glad to help my dad.

We cook together and make short work of dinner, soon dinner is on the table ready to be eaten.
I smile looking over the large plate of beef and broccoli with fried rice, I fill the cups with grape juice but give myself and grandpa water.

Once everyone is seated we begin to eat our dinner, but grandpa begins crying.
I hold his hand as he sobs,

" Nicky, my kitten "

I frown as I rub his back, I pull his wheelchair from the table and begin wheeling him to his bedroom. I help him lay down and he soon falls asleep, I tuck him in before leaving.

I hurry back to the table and finish my meal, dad looking a bit sadder now.

" I will be back, I gotta go make a few calls, "

he says before quickly exiting the room, the girls just frown as they pick at their dinner.
When we finish I take the dishes and wash them, drying them quickly I then put them up.

I help the girls with getting ready for bed and tuck them in, a quick story, and kisses good night and they are out.

I go to my room and pick up my sketch pad, I haven't touched this pad of paper since I was thirteen.
My pencil now feels strange in my hand, but drawing is what I've loved doing.
I begin sketching, soon I realize who the face belongs to.
I sign the corner of my unfortunate piece before setting it on my desk, I can't believe I sketched that jerk.

Before going to bed I quickly redo the bandages on my tail, I may have human ears but I was born with a feline tail- weird but I've lived with it.

I lay down on my soft bed and close my eyes, drifting off to sleep the best I can.

- author - hey, updating with the Edited chapters will hopefully not take too long. Hope you are all doing well, and like the slight changes I've made.