14

"Girls! Please, I need you two to stop fighting, just get in place alright"

The girls both huff as they grab their baskets of flowers before heading out, sighing Snow sits back down.

I smile as I think of my two little sisters, both eight years old now and grown so much.

I fiddle with the lilac-colored roses on my little crown, I jump when a knock breaks me from my little trance.

Two cold hands find themselves on my shoulders, looking up I gasp as my eyes begin to water.

"Did you use granma Nicks dress?"

I stand up, turning to hug my father's thin frame.

"Dad, I thought- you said you were dying! How-"

A kiss is placed on my temple as I sniffle, a smile on both of our faces.

"On the day I was almost gone,  A beautiful woman came into the room, and I found her to be my mate, the goddess is watching over me and chose me to have a mate again, it's taken me three years to recover fully, and when I got the invite from Deisel I knew I could never miss today"

He wipes away stray tears before kissing my hairline. He has always been very affectionate, always.

As we link arms he leads me to the exit, music starts as we both watch as penny, and Peggy lead the way.

"They have grown so much"

He whispers, holding my arm tightly.
I rub the top of his hand, then we begin to walk.

White dress shoes, light lilac socks, white silk pants with a lilac corset over a beautiful silk dress shirt, a white coat over it, the middle pinched in the back with a beautiful lilac bow and ruffles.

As we walk down the aisle everyone stands, all of my family smile.
Those in the pack that know have watery eyes and large smiles.
His suit was made with Nicholas's dress in mind, and he looks amazing.

The cherry on top, Ajax is home.

My eyes lock with Damons, a bright red blush makes its way onto my cheeks as he smiles.

We have waited for three years for this day, both of us keeping the promise we made when I was fifteen.

Now I'm eighteen, and Damon is twenty.
We are finally wed, I'm sadly the first in my family to be eighteen, and married before having kids.

"Damon, you may Kiss your husband!"

As everyone cheers, Damon pulls me in.

His husband.

His arms are right around me, our lips meet for a love-filled first kiss as a married couple.

As everyone dances at the reception, I huddle with my sisters as they hug our father.
We also spend time to meet his new mate, she did save him.

"You girls are just as beautiful as your father described! And you alpha, he talks so highly of you, and I can  understand why"

She says, nothing but love in her eyes for her mates family.

"Please, just call me Snow, and I'm so glad you both are staying on the pack land, and that you are going to work in our hospital"

I grin as I speak, so happy to see my father healthy.

"Oh yes, especially since I have had a lot of experience with male shifter pregnancies, I can't wait to see you have kids"

She almost squeals, I smile with a laughing.
I hug my family before going to sit with his husband, ready to be by him.

As we sit together we watch everyone enjoy themselves, we just quietly, and happily hold each other's hands.
Both gold bands on our left ring fingers matching, both having a white center band.
On the inside is the date of our wedding, a very happy day.

As the party comes to an end everyone gathers around outside, all wishing us well on our honeymoon to the family islands.

"I can't believe he made it, I was able to hold my dad's hand at my wedding"

I whisper, tears blurring my vision once again as I smile.
Wiping away the tears Damon gives a kiss to my cheeks, he buckles his mate into his seat on the plane before himself.

"Everyone was surprised to see him, and I'm over the moon that he could walk my beautiful mate, my amazing husband down the aisle, I'm happy for him that the goddess gave him another mate, a smart, kind, and understanding woman"

He says as he rubs his thumb over my knuckles, giving light kisses to my face as he does so.

"I can't believe I'm the first in my family to be married before having kids"

I laugh out, my mate chuckling too as he kisses my neck.

"Yep, it's wild though, I mean I hope our kids save mating for after marriage, but we can't control them fully, don't want them to hate us"

I smile as he gives me a kiss, I kissing him back as the plane takes off

"You talk like they have already been born, I'm not pregnant yet"

Damon smirks, nipping at my ear as he whispers out.

"I could change that"

I laugh as my cheeks turn bright red, my heart racing as my temperature rises.

"I know you could, let's save that for our night in the beach house, okay"

Damon grins, kissing me again before resting his hand on my inner thigh.

"If I must"

We kiss again, starting the honeymoon as soon as we land.

----------------

"Daddy we have a new friend! he is super cool and- and he hangs out with us all the time!"

Penny and Peggy go on, very excited to catch up with their father.

"That's amazing girls! We should have him come over for dinner!"

The girl's cheer happily, they soon go back to telling their dad, and his mate about school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good job, you little rat, now we must work on phase two"

A small figure nods, its face is hidden behind a white mask with a blood-red smile painted on it.

"I will not fail you"

It replies before disappearing into the night, the elder figure smiles behind their mask as they too disappear into the night.

"I will complete what my Father has started, blood will be spilled"

They growl out, voice filled with venom, and a heart filled with rage.

Author- Chapter 14 edited and updated.
Hope it was alright, I love you all.